LeSean McCoy allegations

7 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Not definite yet, but it seems his buddy is a person of interest.

No, that hasn't been established. He was referred to as "unofficially" person of interest by a reporter, which means his name was raised by an unknown source that isn't the police. Could be a cop off the record, could be the victim's lawyer, could be Albright spitballing. We don't know.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No, that hasn't been established. He was referred to as "unofficially" person of interest, which means his name was raised by avast source they isn't the police. Could be a cop off the record, or could be the victim's lawyer. We don't know.

I stand corrected. Thank You

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I also heard he drives below the speed limit in the left lane and refuses to get over.

There's a highway, on my way to work, where the exit is off the left lane. It drives people crazy, since cars routinely go half speed more than a mile from the exit.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's on those people for being willfully ignorant. He's explained it well, many times.

That and the media avoided it like the plague and switched it to what is discussed now. Something that can be argued until the end of time. Patriotism vs Freedom of speech...... There is no resolution to that argument.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

Because it's about restoring the image of the NFL, and protestors don't care about evidence. 

ok, now I agree with you. To the electric chair with him!!!

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Oh boy...does this mean he did it?