Who is the Great White Buffalo (OJ/One that Got Away/etc.)?

One That Got Away  

72 members have voted

1. 1. (the Real) Great White Buffalo

• Marshawn Lynch
    • Nigel Bradhm
    • Antoine Winfield
    • Jason Peters
    • Daryle Lamonica
    • Other

Opinion post: Please let me know if there is someone I missed... I have been visiting the Belvedere bottle this evening and am trying to span six (6) decades, forgive me... 

Please vote/comment on who you think the best Bill that never was (careerist Bill) but made it for their career!? I’m curious to see what people think. 

Who was remembered for not being a Bill or retired and could not be defined as a Bill ( a la 1 day contract or Buffalove (Stevie J)) but in reality was drafted/developed in B-lo?

Edited by FrankoElTanko

Peters is a clase second, but watching Lamonica go was like watxhing AFL champions and SB contenders slip into also-rans for twenty years. The other guys were just “lamonica-ed” away.

I’m not sure Bradh belongs on the list, but Robert Woods might belong if he can remain productive for a few more years.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, slipkid said:

Peters is a clase second, but watching Lamonica go was like watxhing AFL champions and SB contenders slip into also-rans for twenty years. The other guys were just “lamonica-ed” away.

I’m not sure Bradh belongs on the list, but Robert Woods might belong if he can remain productive for a few more years.

....agree....the Mad Bomber's exit was painful....how does Nigel even make this list?......Fat Pat WAAAAY before him IMO.....

• Like (+1) 1