President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Sooooo, this was gathered in a private Facebook group. You can go verify it yourself on gofundme. The interesting one? Heidi Feldman, a Georgetown University law professor - a Clinton supporter (PUMA) from the 2008 primaries.  

Note: the numbers may be different (higher) now, and there may be more than these four (I swear gofundme has turned into a democratic/left money laundering website).

1. Help Christine Blasey Ford (Team Christine Blasey Ford – Community, Los Altos, CA) – $132,754
(money raised from this campaign is going directly to the Ford Family)

2. We Believe Women (Asley Horvat-Community Bainbridge Island WV) - $34,316.
(Money raised for major newspaper ads and they plan on working with Planned Parenthood)

3. We Believe Dr Christine Blasey Ford (a coalition of organizations, movement leaders and individuals engaged in the fight to stop this nomination) – $18,757
(Funds to go directly to Christine Ford)

4. Cover Dr. Blasey’s Security Costs (Heidi Feldman- Washington DC, professor of law at Georgetown University ) – $209,987
(fundraiser is to make concrete the power of collective action in providing security, and therefore support, for Dr. Blasey’s willingness to contribute to a thorough, fair vetting of a nominee for Supreme Court Justice)

All together that is $395,814 

1 hour ago, GG said:

Those are Nazi colors and Communist symbolism. 

But it's the Trump supporters who are dangerous.  

It's their true colors, their true ideology. 

Prog-Fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists (even while wearing the symbols associated with the movements they claim to hate) are the most dangerous idiots out there. This board has a number of them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, baskin said:

Love all the "Presumption of innocence....cornerstone of our democracy....talk" ….This is not a court of law...it is the court of public opinion....

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's their true colors, their true ideology. 

Prog-Fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists (even while wearing the symbols associated with the movements they claim to hate) are the most dangerous idiots out there. This board has a number of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Don Surber is always an excellent read. I am not sure I agree with him about Grassley, but it is definitely a possibility to be considered:

Grassley and Trump smoke out the Democrats

Chuck Grassley's handling of the Fake Rape charges by Democrats against Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a Trumpian flair to it. Grassley used patience to force Ford to testify.

Me? I would have told her to fly a kite.

But Grassley smoked her out instead. She will show herself, which is the last thing Democrats want.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think this is on you.  Words like veracity and credibility can be confusing as they both end in 'ty' and have more than one vowel.  When you take the time to consider that in today's world of texting, 'ty' means 'thank you', the whole post seems a mix of words and unspecified gratitude. Plus, don't forget the rules...i before e except after c, and there are 3 i's after the c in credibility. 

So "credibility" should actually be "creiiidblthankyou?"  I'll remember that, thanks.

5 hours ago, baskin said:

Love all the "Presumption of innocence....cornerstone of our democracy....talk" ….This is not a court of law...it is the court of public opinion....

Exactly and it's a joke.  If this were a court of law, this case would never have seen the light of day.