#WalkAway

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Thank you! It was because of the selectively released hacked and weaponized emails. Do you understand that? This shows exactly how the Russian influence campaign worked. It also shows collusion, because the Trump campaign jumped all over this in the attempt to suppress votes.

Imagine if they had hacked Trump's taxes and helped Hillary

Darn, I almost forgot, Paul Manafort was still Trump's campaign chair when that happened...gees

Wow

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The voters eliminated Bernie, not the party. Shibboleths sure spread easy among you guys

Yeah...Hillary won 55% of the popular vote, but 90% of the superdelegates.  Never mind the campaign finance fraud of bundling DNC, Clinton and state party contributions so that Clinton had access to some 95% of the DNC's war chest.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...Hillary won 55% of the popular vote, but 90% of the superdelegates.  Never mind the campaign finance fraud of bundling DNC, Clinton and state party contributions so that Clinton had access to some 95% of the DNC's war chest.  

You mean she won the popular vote there, too?!? The horror!!! 

the media won't comment on the Bernie thing

but The People who voted for Bernie are still are pissed off don't bother with the media

they haven't forgotten for one second...

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I haven't.

i fully understand and have many people in my life who are "Bernies"

i respect their views, it's usually the result of some thinking and reading and learning

i don't usually agree with them but it makes for good discussions, and you need the push for the underclass like this in discussion

as to liberals, i don't have a clue what they want or think they are accomplishing....

or who they think they are fooling...

On 7/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, row_33 said:

the media won't comment on the Bernie thing

but The People who voted for Bernie are still are pissed off don't bother with the media

they haven't forgotten for one second...

I could at least respect the Bernie supporters who refused to take the primary rigging lying down.  Not so much the ones who simply said "oh well, I guess we'll go for Hillary now that she cheated us out of our guy".  

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I could at least respect the Bernie supporters who refused to take the primary rigging lying down.  Not so much the ones who simply said "oh well, I guess we'll go for Hillary now that she cheated us out of our guy".  

Not me. I voted Johnson. "Better than the two other fools."

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

NOW HOW ABOUT THE REST OF US? 

The Democratic Party Apologizes to Black Voters. 

Snark aside, this suggests that the #WalkAway campaign is having some impact.

"Indeed, the evening’s themes were, in some ways, an implicit critique of the first black president and the shortcomings of his tenure, beginning with Perez’s apology to the very voters who twice put him in office. Obama has long faced criticism that, under his leadership, Democrats neglected voter mobilization and were unable to extend the president’s personal brand to candidates up and down the ballot. The party lost the House and Senate, governors’ races, and hundreds of state legislative seats during his two terms."

Translation:  The Democrat Party uses black voters and now black voters know it.   Hence, #WalkAway.

:oops:

51 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

"Indeed, the evening’s themes were, in some ways, an implicit critique of the first black president and the shortcomings of his tenure, beginning with Perez’s apology to the very voters who twice put him in office. Obama has long faced criticism that, under his leadership, Democrats neglected voter mobilization and were unable to extend the president’s personal brand to candidates up and down the ballot. The party lost the House and Senate, governors’ races, and hundreds of state legislative seats during his two terms."

Translation:  The Democrat Party uses black voters and now black voters know it.   Hence, #WalkAway.

:oops:

Isn't the elitist Trump just using rural voters even more so? Tapping into their distrust of the outside world to push his agenda that makes himself and his global buddies wealthier while trying to take away the poor people's access to health care.

This is just the Trump University scam on a larger scale

Har har! The freak show leader says he doesn't do freak shows anymore! Walking away I'd say...

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), who led the House committee on Benghazi with its long hearings and who now chairs the committee investigating Russian election interference, with its long hearings, said Sunday that public hearings amount to a “freak show,” which is why he doesn’t “do many of them.”

The assertion raised some eyebrows among those who have observed a succession of public hearings chaired by Gowdy.

The gall of people like this. And yes, I laugh at freak shows 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Har har! The freak show leader says he doesn't do freak shows anymore! Walking away I'd say...

The gall of people like this. And yes, I laugh at freak shows 

You laugh at a lot of things, but it seems like American deaths as in Benghazi bring out your deepest laughs.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You laugh at a lot of things, but it seems like American deaths as in Benghazi bring out your deepest laughs.

Don't bother 3rd.

Gator keeps childishly posting non-topical remarks to the thread, and then throws the word walkaway with it..........................:lol:

I suppose the fact that many independents and moderate dems are repulsed by what the democrat party 'leaders' are saying and doing is stressful for him.

It is a small number, but enough to affect that "firebell" .........B-)

THE POLITICAL EPIPHANY OF #WalkAway – The Democrats start to worry as their members #WalkAway

Edited by B-Man