2018-2019 NBA Thread

KD is playing amazing playoff ball. Whatever team gets him next year becomes a favorite. Draymond dropped some weight for the playoffs & has elevated his game as well. Triple Ds nearly every game.

Yeah, I am a Warriors fan but have been since  Barry, Thurmond, Wilkes, etc. I endured a lot of down years.

• Like (+1) 1

I get everyone's dislike of Harden, but he kind of has a point on those 'non-calls', while I hate the call and the play to begin with, in every game this season those have been called fouls(no matter how far forward Harden jumps or kicks his leg), now all of a sudden they aren't.  Can't have 2 sets of rules.  That said, it still isn't getting old watching how good the Golden State team plays.  Also, those back to back blocks on Yiannis by Horford in the Boston game???  WOW.  Time for the Sixers to put their big boy pants on up north and bring a win back to South Philly

I agree that it’s inconsistent, but there is always less called in the playoffs in all sports. I thought some of the non calls were bad, but they were pretty consistent within the game.

I’m glad Harden didn’t get the call on the final sequence. He sat down mid air to kick his legs into Green. Crying afterwards is a bad look for Houston.

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I get everyone's dislike of Harden, but he kind of has a point on those 'non-calls', while I hate the call and the play to begin with, in every game this season those have been called fouls(no matter how far forward Harden jumps or kicks his leg), now all of a sudden they aren't.  Can't have 2 sets of rules.  That said, it still isn't getting old watching how good the Golden State team plays.  Also, those back to back blocks on Yiannis by Horford in the Boston game???  WOW.  Time for the Sixers to put their big boy pants on up north and bring a win back to South Philly

i do not have enough insider knowledge to assess the refs at the beginning of the game, a few internet sources can judge them in 5 seconds as to what kind of game will be called tonight....

The Warriors are a very special to team to watch, even if you don't overtly cheer for them

Just typing out loud.  Best players in the nba currently. I realize we can go into dozens of players, but really looking for top 10-15 Uber talents.  Players like Jokich, Embid et al still have to prove themselves over the long haul.  Does Lillard belong on the short list? There’s so much talent, but who are the 15-20 that are head and shoulders above the rest?

Durant

Kawahi

Curry

Lebron

Yiannis

Harden

Westbrook

Kyrie

Turned on the Bucks Celtics 3rd qtr, Bucks go on a 24 to 2 run to take the lead from 3 to 25 and Stevens doesn't call one timeout the entire run even though he has 5. How ***** stupid. 

• Sad 1

Toronto teams stand there while Tavares is punched in the jaw and Lowry is elbowed in the apple bag, and not a thing is done

Where is Wendel and Oak when you need them?

13 hours ago, row_33 said:

Soft soft Raptors

Lowry is not playoff material

I’m hoping they figure out, can’t stand the personalities on this Philly team. Want to see them flame out.

Bizarre how Lowry completely chockes in the playoffs. There is no other way to describe it. All mental.

45 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

I’m hoping they figure out, can’t stand the personalities on this Philly team. Want to see them flame out.

Bizarre how Lowry completely chockes in the playoffs. There is no other way to describe it. All mental.

Lowry has bravely resisted the pleadings of coaches his whole career to get rid of that 20 pounds of jiggly baby fat he carries, maybe it slows him down when games actually count in the playoffs.

He's quite the talent, Chris Paul is another who cannot produce in the games that actually matter, Steve Nash as well.

8 hours ago, Rockpile233 said:

Can’t stand Philly either. I think they will flame out eventually. 

37 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The Pat Caughnatton game is interesting. 

Jaylen Brown > Jason Tatum takes are getting hot.   

I just want them to win the damn game but I like both players a lot. Tatum is the golden boy though I think, to Ainge. 

Brutal refs tonight. Can kraft cut some checks for the Celtics please? 

Also they are going to lose this series because they aren’t good enough :( and zero answer for Giannis defensively 

Edited by YoloinOhio