Jump to content
CommonCents

2018-2019 NBA Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Great news for Celtics 

 

 

Loving it. The only team with more overrated young kids than LA is Philly. I thought part of his interest in the Lakers was because of linking up with George and Paul who both are now locked up elsewhere.

Knowing how excited JFH gets over marginal talent I am a bit concerned for his health at the moment. He must be erupting over and over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Loving it. The only team with more overrated young kids than LA is Philly. I thought part of his interest in the Lakers was because of linking up with George and Paul who both are now locked up elsewhere.

The tide is turning for my lakers.....

 

(Paul George.....may you forever be on sucky teams and never win a championship...you made the wrong choice bud)

 

By the way.....the lakers do not have over rated young kids.....just no super stars (till now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John from Riverside said:

The tide is turning for my lakers.....

 

(Paul George.....may you forever be on sucky teams and never win a championship...you made the wrong choice bud)

 

By the way.....the lakers do not have over rated young kids.....just no super stars (till now)

I just don’t see them having enough to get past GS or even Houston before LB starts declining. I’m glad he is out of the east though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commonsense said:

I just don’t see them having enough to get past GS or even Houston before LB starts declining. I’m glad he is out of the east though.

Golden State nearly didnt even make it to the Championship......

 

These teams are super teams that you mention......but the lakers are up and coming with their young talent.....and of course the West is much stronger then the East anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John from Riverside said:

Golden State nearly didnt even make it to the Championship......

 

These teams are super teams that you mention......but the lakers are up and coming with their young talent.....and of course the West is much stronger then the East anyway

The Lakers are no more up and coming than a team like Utah. I don’t see how it makes any sense for him on a personal level. If he brought along CP3 or Paul George then he could seemingly compete. I hate Kevin Love but there is a legitimate chance that none of those Laker kids ever play as well as him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commonsense said:

The Lakers are no more up and coming than a team like Utah. I don’t see how it makes any sense for him on a personal level. If he brought along CP3 or Paul George then he could seemingly compete. I hate Kevin Love but there is a legitimate chance that none of those Laker kids ever play as well as him. 

Free agency is not done yet.

 

Kawhi still in question and the Lakers have young pieces to trade....not to meantion KL wants to come here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Free agency is not done yet.

 

Kawhi still in question and the Lakers have young pieces to trade....not to meantion KL wants to come here

Congrats John..,.if nothing else, Lakers basketball will be relevant again.  Love to see a Lakers/Celtics final.  LeBron vs Kyrie!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Congrats John..,.if nothing else, Lakers basketball will be relevant again.  Love to see a Lakers/Celtics final.  LeBron vs Kyrie!  

Lakers will never make a Final as long as Durant is a Warrior.

Edited by BringBackOrton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which of the other scrubs are the lakers gonna trade for Kawhi ? 

 

Lonzo and Kuzma ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Which of the other scrubs are the lakers gonna trade for Kawhi ? 

 

Lonzo and Kuzma ? 

Can't wait to watch Bron stare daggers at Lonzo as he shoots 36% with that wack stroke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love to see Lebron shut Lonzo’s dad up.....in a big way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel bad for Luke Walton.  He lost his head coaching role!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I feel bad for Luke Walton.  He lost his head coaching role!

 

Will Magic have to expense a new rubber stamp? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

 

 

That's true, but Jordan always had the luxury of having Scottie Pippen though minus his first couple of seasons.  Why would he leave?  Pippen was easily a top 10 player and arguably top 5 players of the 90's.  Lebron never had anybody close to Pippen's talent in Cleveland and likely wasn't going to get it.  Even the year Jordan played baseball the Bulls were one game away from the Eastern Conference Finals.  The Cavs highest winning percentage the four years Lebron was in Miami was .402.

 

Also, MJ never faced a team as good as the Golden State Warriors in the finals.  Lebron knows his legacy is all about the rings and would be foolish to not improve his odds of beating the Warriors next year.

Edited by Doc Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Can't wait to watch Bron stare daggers at Lonzo as he shoots 36% with that wack stroke.

Lonzo’s bags are packed. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New banner going up this week in downtown Cleveland 

 

E96DFF0F-20B4-460C-9F79-D2E77F6CE4FD.jpeg

 

 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...