Joe B and Matthew Fairburn: The Bills Beat Podcast with Tyler Dunne

As the quiet period of the NFL is in full swing, Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn brought in the friend of the pod Tyler Dunne to chat about the current Bills, media stuff, what it would be like to cover the early 90s Bills, and even some talk of the southern tier. Come for the podcast, stay for the friendship!

• Like (+1) 2

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Joe B and Matthew Fairburn: The Bills Beat Podcast with Tyler Dunne

Thanks for doing this as I just don’t have the time to look up pod casts and even twitter stuff, so appreciate my fellow Bills friends who attach these things.

i hope everyone is having a nice. Kind of holiday weekend as I know a number of you are taking off next week.  You certainly deserve it.

I had a dream last night that the Bills put up 104 points in one game with Josh Allen. I don't know who they were playing. I just remember thinking "that's probably a new record."

Of all the Bills-themed dreams I've had, that was the first overly optimistic one.

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I had a dream last night that the Bills put up 104 points in one game with Josh Allen. I don't know who they were playing. I just remember thinking "that's probably a new record."

Of all the Bills-themed dreams I've had, that was the first overly optimistic one.

Please excuse the years of "Buffalo Fan Syndrome" implied by this question but...

...did we win?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Please excuse the years of "Buffalo Fan Syndrome" implied by this question but...

...did we win?

Yeah, the other team had like 35.

So, actually, our defense sucked... 

We should be concerned.

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I had this dream that Josh Allen came out and looked so awesome.....was throwing darts all over the field right where passes needed to be....

unfortunately every WR was dropping them.....every.....single one.....or they were getting popped into the air and intercepted.

It was actually more like a nightmare

25 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The 1940 Chicago Bears won an NFL championship game 73-0. I guess anything is possible. Knowing our luck the Bills will win a Super Bowl 104-3 and never win one again.

On 6/30/2018 at 11:24 PM, LeGOATski said:

I've had reoccurring dreams over the last 10 or so years that the Bills beat the Saints in the Super Bowl.  I have them at least once a year.

On 6/30/2018 at 11:30 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

...did we win?

Being a Bills fan, it wouldn't be completely out of the question if we lost a game putting up 104 points.....that's just our luck.

The latest rendition.

The Buffalo Bills are still three weeks away from the start of training camp, but Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss what the expectations should be for the Bills in 2018, and what's a fair way to approach the year as well. Plus, the Jake Plummer jersey giveaway!