Should South Africa Start Killing White People

Should South Africa Start Killing White People  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should South Africa Start Killing White People

• Yes
    • No
    • Crybabies
    • Subtext

I don't think you should get ready for that quite yet.  He's considered a lunatic fringe in SA - way out there.  (We have SA neighbors)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema

" Malema was convicted of hate speech in March 2010[8][9][10] and again in September 2011.[11] In November 2011 he was found guilty of sowing divisions within the ANC and, in conjunction with his two-year suspended sentence in May 2010, was suspended from the party for five years.[12] In 2011, he was again convicted of hate speech after singing "Dubula iBunu" ("Shoot the Boer"), a decision upheld on appeal, leading to his expulsion from the ANC.[13]

In 2012 Malema was charged with fraud, money-laundering and racketeering.[14] After numerous postponements,[15][16] the case was dismissed by the courts in 2015 due to excessive delays by the National Prosecuting Authority, leading to perceptions that the charges were politically motivated,[17] however, in 2018, Afrikaner rights group AfriForum announced that it would mount a private prosecution of Malema on the corruption charges.[18]

The whole construction of this thread is pretty misleading - the poll, the fact that his first words are "I don't know what's going to happen in the future.  We've not called for the killing of white people - at least for now" but the caption on the video is "Malema calling for the killing of white people", which is NOT what he said. 

I mean, the guy is inflammatory enough when quoted and cited accurately

41 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I am anxious to see how the Left would feel about the US bringing in a few million South African refugees?

I'm sure they would support it like any other refugee situation, huh?

The Lefts logic is as follows:

Question 1: Is it white?

If no: If it is not white it is to be cherished, respected, and made amends for as necessary. 

If yes: If it is white it is to be demonized and Jesus too because he’s a white god. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sure you can. You can choose your position on every single thing that comes up.

I feel bad for you that you are unable to do so.  Give it a shot, you can probably handle it. You seem like less of a dimmoch than most here. 

9 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

I am anxious to see how the Left would feel about the US bringing in a few million South African refugees?

I'm sure they would support it like any other refugee situation, huh?

I'm sorry but who the !@#$ are you?

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think you should get ready for that quite yet.  He's considered a lunatic fringe in SA - way out there.  (We have SA neighbors)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema

" Malema was convicted of hate speech in March 2010[8][9][10] and again in September 2011.[11] In November 2011 he was found guilty of sowing divisions within the ANC and, in conjunction with his two-year suspended sentence in May 2010, was suspended from the party for five years.[12] In 2011, he was again convicted of hate speech after singing "Dubula iBunu" ("Shoot the Boer"), a decision upheld on appeal, leading to his expulsion from the ANC.[13]

In 2012 Malema was charged with fraud, money-laundering and racketeering.[14] After numerous postponements,[15][16] the case was dismissed by the courts in 2015 due to excessive delays by the National Prosecuting Authority, leading to perceptions that the charges were politically motivated,[17] however, in 2018, Afrikaner rights group AfriForum announced that it would mount a private prosecution of Malema on the corruption charges.[18]

The whole construction of this thread is pretty misleading - the poll, the fact that his first words are "I don't know what's going to happen in the future.  We've not called for the killing of white people - at least for now" but the caption on the video is "Malema calling for the killing of white people", which is NOT what he said. 

I mean, the guy is inflammatory enough when quoted and cited accurately

If you think I'm going to both watch this video and make a reasoned and well thought out point, you got another thing coming, buddy.

click bait. the op is trying lure out white racists, with an article 

about black on white racism, which according to the left doesn't

even exist. Do they have a bible quote somewhere backing

killing white people I wonder?

17 minutes ago, Albwan said:

click bait. the op is trying lure out white racists, with an article 

about black on white racism, which according to the left doesn't

even exist. Do they have a bible quote somewhere backing

killing white people I wonder?

No Bible quote. You'll have to look in the Quron for that.

32 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I don’t see it that way. The left is excellent at controlling the narrative which is an attempt to control how people think. 

Then try pot.  They can't control how you think if you can't.

Oh, The Aussies will take in the crybaby Boers in the unlikely event they're evicted!

Plus, they can always retreat to the all-white enclave of Orania if things truly get hairy....

Oh, I'm sorry, -Did you think the Afrikaners were done being avowed racists? -Nuh-uh... They just found a new home town.