Should South Africa Start Killing White People  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should South Africa Start Killing White People

• Yes
    • No
    • Crybabies
    • Subtext

10 minutes ago, peace out said:

Great idea - start a misleading thread to prove you're a racist pig!

Says the guy who ends every conversation with "You're a racist pig!"

Try harder, Tibs. If you're going to fly in and out of 3 or 4 user names, at least have one not call everyone a racist.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Says the guy who ends every conversation with "You're a racist pig!"

Try harder, Tibs. If you're going to fly in and out of 3 or 4 user names, at least have one not call everyone a racist.

This is the first ever comment I've ended with what you've quoted. It's easy to use the search feature and prove you're wrong. 

Also, if I was Tibs Soros would be paying me. Sadly I still wait for my first check to show up for my posts here.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You know what else is awesome?  Being sober enough to know pot isn't awesome.

Tough to really oppress minorities when you're stoned.

Ever have a scotch old man?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm only housebound to avoid all the blacks...

And all that rampant race mixin' too, no doubt! :lol:

Just now, Koko78 said:

What about the browns, reds, and yellows?

He needs a handful of each to go to bed at night.

Edited by #34fan

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know what else is awesome?  Being sober enough to know pot isn't awesome.

Tough to really oppress minorities when you're stoned.

Tom, seriously just try pot. You’ll thank me. You might even find some relaxation. 

But, too much pot is bad. I don’t walk through my life high. But in the evening when they hay is in the barn it’s go time!

On 6/16/2018 at 11:47 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think you should get ready for that quite yet.  He's considered a lunatic fringe in SA - way out there.  (We have SA neighbors)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema

" Malema was convicted of hate speech in March 2010[8][9][10] and again in September 2011.[11] In November 2011 he was found guilty of sowing divisions within the ANC and, in conjunction with his two-year suspended sentence in May 2010, was suspended from the party for five years.[12] In 2011, he was again convicted of hate speech after singing "Dubula iBunu" ("Shoot the Boer"), a decision upheld on appeal, leading to his expulsion from the ANC.[13]

In 2012 Malema was charged with fraud, money-laundering and racketeering.[14] After numerous postponements,[15][16] the case was dismissed by the courts in 2015 due to excessive delays by the National Prosecuting Authority, leading to perceptions that the charges were politically motivated,[17] however, in 2018, Afrikaner rights group AfriForum announced that it would mount a private prosecution of Malema on the corruption charges.[18]

The whole construction of this thread is pretty misleading - the poll, the fact that his first words are "I don't know what's going to happen in the future.  We've not called for the killing of white people - at least for now" but the caption on the video is "Malema calling for the killing of white people", which is NOT what he said. 

I mean, the guy is inflammatory enough when quoted and cited accurately

So you're giving him a pass because killing white people isn't in the plans "at least for now?"  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

So you're giving him a pass because killing white people isn't in the plans "at least for now?"  

You know who else said that killing enemies of the state wasn't in his immediate plans?  

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know who else said that killing enemies of the state wasn't in his immediate plans?  

the old days crazy African dictators at least were honest enough to tell everyone to leave the country in 72 hours or be shot on site.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Obviously there were other solutions before the great dancer settled on the final solution.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Tom, seriously just try pot. You’ll thank me. You might even find some relaxation. 

But, too much pot is bad. I don’t walk through my life high. But in the evening when they hay is in the barn it’s go time!

He needs to try something! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Dude, just try being sober.  You'll thank me.  Especially after you discover your Tom Petty discography is complete ****.

• Haha (+1) 1