Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

Just now, LABillzFan said:

No, but I'm a little afraid of someone who would spend time photoshopping images to mock an anonymous online poster.

Yeah, you're scared of Tom. You don't have to be, friend. It's okay -- he'll nip at your ankles, but that's about it. I promise.

The funny part...Both your parties are losers.  

Republicans can't admit that Trump is the biggest moron ever and Dems can't admit that Hillary the twat was terrible.

But it doesn't matter,  you guys vote for a party and love 100 page threads cuz you're too lazy to go cut your lawn or go to work.

LOSERS!

Just now, B-Man said:

Here you go..........Image result for chuck schumer

YEs!! Another loser..Put them all in the garbage bin and light a fire!  

Just admit one time B-Man that Trump is a terrible leader.  I don't give a crap about the parties, im talking about Trump being a leader and POTUS.  HE SUX!

8 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Just admit one time B-Man that Trump is a terrible leader.  I don't give a crap about the parties, im talking about Trump being a leader and POTUS.  HE SUX!

GFY

13 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Based on what metric, other than of course your own personal outrage, does President Trump "suck"?

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Based on what metric, other than of course your own personal outrage, does President Trump "suck"?

I don't have outrage...hahah.  He is not a nice man.  Just look at the way he handles himself.  You guys love turning a blind eye.  Its really mind boggling.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

I don't have outrage...hahah.  He is not a nice man.  Just look at the way he handles himself.  You guys love turning a blind eye.  Its really mind boggling.

Being a great leader does not require being a great, or even good, person.  You said he's a terrible President, not a terrible person.

To be honest, neither of us know the man on a personal level, so it's impossible to say if he is what you seem to believe.  I've heard mixed accounts, so I'm prone to believe that, like most people, he is a mixed bag of good and bad.  He's a flawed human being, just like you and me.

But again, we aren't talking about him on a personal level.  We're talking about his achievements as a President.

-  He has facilitated what looks to be the end of the Korean War, and the denuclearization of the DPRK. 

-  He has facilitated the reformation of the Saudi government, leading to a regime that believes in human rights.

-  He has returned the United States to the Rule of Law, making hundreds of civil libertarian judicial appointments including a SCOTUS seat

-  He has ushered in a period of nearly unprecedented economic growth and confidence.

-  He has taken on child sex slavery and human trafficking, waging serious war against the scourge.

-  He has made unifying the country with American culture and values a central political issue.

-  He has achieved the lowest levels of black and Latino unemployment in decades

Which of these items do you find problematic?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Being a great leader does not require being a great, or even good, person.  You said he's a terrible President, not a terrible person.

To be honest, neither of us know the man on a personal level, so it's impossible to say if he is what you seem to believe.  I've heard mixed accounts, so I'm prone to believe that, like most people, he is a mixed bag of good and bad.  He's a flawed human being, just like you and me.

But again, we aren't talking about him on a personal level.  We're talking about his achievements as a President.

-  He has facilitated what looks to be the end of the Korean War, and the denuclearization of the DPRK.  " WHAT LOOKS LIKE...HMMMM "

-  He has facilitated the reformation of the Saudi government, leading to a regime that believes in human rights. " MANY OTHERS DISAGREE "

-  He has returned the United States to the Rule of Law, making hundreds of civil libertarian judicial appointments including a SCOTUS seat " No Idea, props if good "

-  He has ushered in a period of nearly unprecedented economic growth and confidence. " Agree, Economy did grow, but was also good prior "

-  He has taken on child sex slavery and human trafficking, waging serious war against the scourge. " This has not been a good couple weeks for him, Terrible decision "

-  He has made unifying the country with American culture and values a central political issue. " Not really, only the rednecks and racists believe this, as a foreigner you guys always had pride and let everyone know "

-  He has achieved the lowest levels of black and Latino unemployment in decades " This would go hand in hand with a good economy.  He doesn't care about Latino and blacks "

Which of these items do you find problematic?