Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/1010201672235323392

TIME standing by their misleading cover photo. Not because they care about the truth or kids, but because they think you are too stupid to care about fake news. 

how has TIME meant anything since basically the moon landing ???

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/1010201672235323392

TIME standing by their misleading cover photo. Not because they care about the truth or kids, but because they think you are too stupid to care about fake news. 

At least Drumpf will finally have a real Time cover to display in his golf clubhouses.

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

I don't have outrage...hahah.  He is not a nice man.  Just look at the way he handles himself.  You guys love turning a blind eye.  Its really mind boggling.

That doesn't make him a "terrible leader."  

In fact, he's driving the opposition to distraction with meaningless crap, which minimizes their interference while he tries to get **** done.  That's...pretty damn good leadership, actually.  Annoying as ****, but it's proving effective.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you don't know how the senate and house rules work, all hail propaganda!

I know how they work. There absolutely could be ways, or concessions made to make it work. But our IMPOTUS prefers to stamp his feet and talk about how the bad brown people are here to rape you, and it's all those other people's fault because aren't giving him everything he wants riiiiggght noooowwwww. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

YEs!! Another loser..Put them all in the garbage bin and light a fire!  

Just admit one time B-Man that Trump is a terrible leader.  I don't give a crap about the parties, im talking about Trump being a leader and POTUS.  HE SUX!

Not that I would expect you to remember, but I have posted multiple times that I don't think much of Donald Trump as a man. He is a blowhard and certainly not much of a conservative.

But as a Leader:...........he is exactly what we need right now. Someone who fights back against the media and the established, lifetime government.

So you are wrong.........................again.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

There absolutely could be ways, or concessions made to make it work. But our IMPOTUS prefers to stamp his feet and talk about how the bad brown people are here to rape you, and it's all those other people's fault because aren't giving him everything he wants riiiiggght noooowwwww. 

?

But this exposes your true intent. It's not reason and fact, it's emotion and propaganda.

DgUJI8bUwAANs2Z.jpg

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know how they work. There absolutely could be ways, or concessions made to make it work.

But our IMPOTUS prefers to stamp his feet and talk about how the bad brown people are here to rape you,

and it's all those other people's fault because aren't giving him everything he wants riiiiggght noooowwwww. 

LOL..............such buffoonery.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you do the (standard) Lefty exaggeration nonsense......................that used to work, but no more.

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He already had one. They put devil horns on him - because, you know, TIME is interested in truth not propaganda. 

Image result for time trump devil horns

Devil horns? You are such a dishonest idiot.

hillaryhorns.jpg

time-obama.jpg?w=425

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNAcZ3jsCDc_yfYhmHAKR

and one more for your dumb ass

gop-devil-horns.jpeg?ssl=1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not that I would expect you to remember, but I have posted multiple times that I don't think much of Donald Trump as a man. He is a blowhard and certainly not much of a conservative.

But as a Leader:...........he is exactly what we need right now. Someone who fights back against the media and the established, lifetime government.

So you are wrong.........................again.

Well, I rarely come in here so the odds of me catching you say that are very, very small since you usually post dribble.

But good for you!

Have a great weekend my man!

10 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know how they work. There absolutely could be ways, or concessions made to make it work. But our IMPOTUS prefers to stamp his feet and talk about how the bad brown people are here to rape you, and it's all those other people's fault because aren't giving him everything he wants riiiiggght noooowwwww. 

He did come out and say he supports both House bills.  And then left it in Congress' hands.  

And that seems wrong to you?

1 minute ago, peace out said:

You're stupid

greg-heisler-time-magazine.jpg

They put a helicopter beanie on Bill Gates?  And a dunce cap on Bono?