Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

10 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

BTW, Tom, I apologize for making you rage quit last night. I knew you were easily triggered, but I had no idea to what extent. I now know, as evidenced by the fact that you said you don't reply to "trolling" --  yet you've done a remarkable job of replying to "trolling." You're either a liar or I just know what buttons to press to make you jump. Either way, I'm waiting to see why everyone here thinks you're so tough. So far you're firing blanks.

I knew a groupie or two would show up eventually... How's that? Tom can't fight his own battles, huh? ?

For the year of so since I've been here, DC Tom has been a good provider of solid US conservative common sense.

I disagree often, I've learned a few things.

It's okay to state someone is a good contributor to a board, they are hard to find in this world

if you disagree, make a decent argument, GG, don't just start mouthing off and calling someone a Nazi and people who disagree with you a groupie...

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

BTW, Tom, I apologize for making you rage quit last night. I knew you were easily triggered, but I had no idea to what extent. I now know, as evidenced by the fact that you said you don't reply to "trolling" --  yet you've done a remarkable job of replying to "trolling." You're either a liar or I just know what buttons to press to make you jump. Either way, I'm waiting to see why everyone here thinks you're so tough. So far you're firing blanks.

Rage quit?  :lol:. I want to bed, moron.  And didn't give you a second thought.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

For the year of so since I've been here, DC Tom has been a good provider of solid US conservative common sense.

I disagree often, I've learned a few things.

It's okay to state someone is a good contributor to a board, they are hard to find in this world

if you disagree, make a decent argument, GG, don't just start mouthing off and calling someone a Nazi and people who disagree with you a groupie...

I took exception with the way he goes about "arguing." 99% of the time I keep things nicey-nice. You want to get in the gutter with me? I can do that.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah. You went to bed :lol: ... just like you don't reply to trolls. And please, continue to call me names. It reaffirms my point that when you've got nothing -- which is often -- that's your only recourse. I accept your concession.

Edited by Golden Goat

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ya right, you were screaming in your pillow like a bi tch 

You do get knocked off your game pretty easily 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol: You've got gatorman on your side.  How much more proof you're an idiot do you need?

Tom, now you're just embarrassing yourself. Eight posts ago you said you don't reply to trolls because you're not a Democrat. Eight posts later, you're either a Democrat or a liar -- or both. You're so damn easy. And mad. :D

Edited by Golden Goat

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Tom, now you're just embarrassing yourself. Eight posts ago you said you don't reply to trolls because you're not a Democrat. Eight posts later, you're either a Democrat or a liar -- or both. You're so damn easy. And mad. :D

:lol:  That's not what I said.  I'd tell you to go back and read it again...but there's a reason I've been calling you illiterate and ignorant. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:  That's not what I said.  I'd tell you to go back and read it again...but there's a reason I've been calling you illiterate and ignorant. 

No, Tom. The reason you've been calling me illiterate and ignorant is that you've got absolutely no game short of insults. Tib was right -- when you get knocked off your "game" (lol whatever the hell that is), you become impotent. You could learn a thing or two from him.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They think you're stupid. They are preying on your emotions in order to confuse, divide, and stupefy. 

That TIME photo is the perfect illustration of left vs. right in America right now.

From onesie-wearing pajama boy to diaper wearing crying baby. Well done, leftists. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

No, Tom. The reason you've been calling me illiterate and ignorant is that you've got absolutely no game short of insults. Tib was right -- when you get knocked off your "game" (lol whatever the hell that is), you become impotent. You could learn a thing or two from him.

Again...it's not an insult, it's an observation.  You are illiterate and ignorant.  And you keep proving it.  

It's why I'm stringing you along like this.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Again...it's not an insult, it's an observation.  You are illiterate and ignorant.  And you keep proving it.  

It's why I'm stringing you along like this.

Tom, last night I explained how I know you're small in -- stature. Building on that, through our little exchange, I've developed a pretty good guess of what you look like in real life. This is why I can't stop laughing. This -- right here -- is what I envision when I read your posts. You're pure comedic relief to me. Would YOU take you seriously? ?

duh.jpg

Edited by Golden Goat

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Tom, last night I explained how I know you're small in -- stature. Building on that, through our little exchange, I've developed a pretty good guess of what you look like in real life. This is why I can't stop laughing. This -- right here -- is what I envision when I read your posts. You're pure comedic relief to me. Would YOU take you seriously? ?

duh.jpg

Dude, you have issues. And too much time on your hands.

8 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

duh.jpg

I'll give you a B for concept, but a solid D for execution.  That, frankly, sucks.  

Plus, you won't catch me playing a Rickenbacker. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'll give you a B for concept, but a solid D for execution.  That, frankly, sucks.  

Plus, you won't catch me playing a Rickenbacker. 

You weren't worth the time for anything higher than D effort, frankly. No offense, of course.

Just now, Golden Goat said:

You weren't worth the time for anything higher than D effort, frankly. No offense, of course.

And yet, you're nonetheless putting in a shitload of effort for that D.  

Your delusions have just about passed "simpleminded fool," and you're dipping your toe in the the waters of "psychology disturbed."  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And yet, you're nonetheless putting in a shitload of effort for that D.  

Your delusions have just about passed "simpleminded fool," and you're dipping your toe in the the waters of "psychology disturbed."  

Tom, you're not a bully. You're a bully wannabe, which is so much worse. Your life blows, the much-taller and more muscular wife keeps you on a short leash (by your own admission), you lie, as proven time and time again in this thread, and you get triggered after you swear you won't let me trigger you. Now quick! Get angry and call me some more names. You know you want need to.