[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sign o the times in Buffalo.

Can get a 2nd-row upper  deck 40 yd line seat for Sunday for $20.

Just paid $110 with fees for a 1st row upper bowl for Friday's Sabre game.

Man, how times have changed

Most games prices are still below STH cost. As good as the Sabres are playing, prices on the secondary market are lagging. Fans are not fully on board yet.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Most games prices are still below STH cost. As good as the Sabres are playing, prices on the secondary market are lagging. Fans are not fully on board yet.

Is there a significant discount for season ticket prices compared to individual tickets? I agree with you that there is still a residual distaste from all the bad and boring seasons. In time the interest will catch up with the good play and more entertaining play. 

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Is there a significant discount for season ticket prices compared to individual tickets? I agree with you that there is still a residual distaste from all the bad and boring seasons. In time the interest will catch up with the good play and more entertaining play. 

Oh, I do expect interest to ramp up. Especially if they are playing at this level after the Bills are done.  I can't find the pricing chart on the Sabres website but there is a huge difference in prices between STH and box office. Compounded by the variable pricing scheme the Sabres use. Some games the difference is as much as $50.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Oh, I do expect interest to ramp up. Especially if they are playing at this level after the Bills are done.  I can't find the pricing chart on the Sabres website but there is a huge difference in prices between STH and box office. Compounded by the variable pricing scheme the Sabres use. Some game the difference is as much as $50.

Is the variable pricing factored in for season ticket pricing or is it a set seating price multiplied by the number of games? 

51 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Kessel has a tendency to make the Sabres his b.itch. If that doesn’t happen tonight, I like our chances.

I'd imagine it goes way beyond Kessel.  I feel like the entire Pittsburgh organization has had our number over the last decade.  It even goes as far as Crosby getting that gold medal winning goal on Miller.  Kessel's numbers cross over to other teams, which may be why it doesn't stick out as clearly to me as Crosby/Malkin.

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Is the variable pricing factored in for season ticket pricing or is it a set seating price multiplied by the number of games? 

STH prices are the same each game. My seats, for example, are $30. But to buy the same seats at the box office, the variable price ranges from $20 (San Jose) to $115 (Toronto.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, shrader said:

I'd imagine it goes way beyond Kessel.  I feel like the entire Pittsburgh organization has had our number over the last decade.  It even goes as far as Crosby getting that gold medal winning goal on Miller.  Kessel's numbers cross over to other teams, which may be why it doesn't stick out as clearly to me as Crosby/Malkin.

Of course. I just find Kessel the most annoying. As far as strictly playing for the Pens? Malkin, Hornqvist, and LeTang are the most notorious Sabre killers in the lineup tonight. 

Another backup goalie tonight. Housley should dust off that “no respect” speech again. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

STH prices are the same each game. My seats, for example, are $30. But to buy the same seats at the box office, the variable price ranges from $20 (San Jose) to $115 (Toronto.)

They have a variable pricing chart for season tickets starting this season

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/299844060/binary-file/file.pdf

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Ha..just looked at the schedule..Sabres are there on a Friday night and then a Saturday night. Perfect. My son and I will probably be at both! We need to have a few pops before the game or get tickets together. Maybe that old curmudgeon @eball would like to join us..but he is not a social sort!!!!?

Seeing them in DC on the 15th as well

Yes, Friday 1/11 and Saturday 3/16.  I definitely plan to go to both.  And yes, I'm social -- just discerning in my pre-game festivities!  ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

They have a variable pricing chart for season tickets starting this season

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/299844060/binary-file/file.pdf

But add them all up and it comes to $30/ticket for 300 lvl III-IV.  I think they made that chart so they can lower prices on weekday games against opponents that don't draw. The promise is STH prices are always lowest.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 11/18/2018 at 7:21 AM, njbuff said:

Hopefully you guys can keep it up.

You deserve to have a good team the way you support your Sabres.

If the Devils can’t win the Cup, I’ll root for you guys to do it.

I’ll bet you guys are having fun with this team so far.

they tend not to be very receptive to anyone giving praise to the Sabres

past attempts to give encouragement have resulted basically in being told to Go and Eff Myself...

strange.... very very strange...

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Compare the upporting casts of the four others in the top five to that of Skinner’s and it’s even more amazing. Talk about consistency. Re-signing him is paramount.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

they tend not to be very receptive to anyone giving praise to the Sabres

past attempts to give encouragement have resulted basically in being told to Go and Eff Myself...

strange.... very very strange...

It is what it is