[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Sweet! 

I don’t think much of Housley, but I gotta give him credit for having these guys believing in themselves. And Dahlin! This may have  been his coming out party. He was dominant. 

Several negatives, but screw it. I’m gonna bask.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (12-6-2) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 21 vs. PIT at 7 PM ET on 11/19

Dahlin was paired with Bogo. He shined. 

The coached put Pomminstein on the Jack line and he scored the winning goal. 

Housely is not reluctant to make moves. And many of them worked out. 

Ullmark played a terrific game. And Dahlin continues to emerge.

I thought for a good portion of the game the Sabres were chasing the Wild. In the third they were chasing us. This was a gritty performance after playing a tough extended game the previous night. 

Five games in a row. Tremendous!

Edited by JohnC
  • Like (+1) 1

How long will it be before Reinhart takes Pommer’s place again?

This isn’t any run of the mill streak. Winnipeg and Minny are tough outs in their own barns and coming out with four points is amazing. Best teams in the league don’t do that. Nice. 

I was greedy after last night since we already got four points so we were playing with house money. Now I want all eight in the Burgh on Monday. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:wave:

3-0 versus the top 6 in the Sabres last three games.  3 First Round Draft Picks the coming draft.  Talent in Rochester....

Long-term winning in the Sabres future.  Hopefully, a year from now we see the same bright future on the Gridiron for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 6