[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Botterill added Hutton, Skinner and Sheary for almost nothing. What a difference these additions are making!

The Sabres were outplayed by a better team when they beat Tampa. We won. 

The Sabres were outplayed by a better team when they beat Winnipeg. We won. 

Because this team doesn't quit they always have a chance to come away with a win or a hard earned point. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Botterill added Hutton, Skinner and Sheary for almost nothing. What a difference these additions are making!

The Sabres were outplayed by a better team when they beat Tampa. We won. 

The Sabres were outplayed by a better team when they beat Winnipeg. We won. 

Because this team doesn't quit they always have a chance to come away with a win or a hard earned point. 

They are learning how to win. So much more enjoyable watching them now

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

They are learning how to win. So much more enjoyable watching them now

Even when they are being outplayed you never get the sense that they are slacking. Whether they are winning, losing or tied their style of play for the most part stays the same. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Hutton was phenomenal. I wonder why Skinner doesn't get his number called in the SO? For that matter, Dahlin, too. 

I can't argue with the results though. Great win, third place in the Atlantic. Go Sabres!

His career shootout % is pretty bad. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It just doesn’t seem possible that we outshot them 28-14 after the first period and shot attempts were 56 apiece. Just...strange. Perhaps it was because the Jets swarmed for longer stretches and had more quality chances? 

Great win. Most of us were gonna be happy with four out of the eight points over the four game stretch starting with Tampa. We are there already. Time to get greedy. Gonna be a tough road to hoe in Minny on the second of a back to back, especially while traveling late after an extended shootout the night before, but I think this team maybe doesn’t know better. 

I know he was super highly touted, can't miss, generational and all but it is beyond difficult watching Dahlin and trying convince your own brain that he is 18 years old.  It's ridiculous.  When he makes a mistake there is zero panic.  He barely missed setting up an unreal game winner in OT.

18.  Nope.  Not buying it.

• Like (+1) 2