[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Solid first, defense seemed to slow down any rushes and Hutton made some good saves on some deflections. We picked up the pressure at the end let's hope it continues into the 2nd

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Does Mike Milbury even like hockey?

holy hell what a buzz kill 

Is he the announcer? He is so unenthusiastic and the woman ain't much better

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Solid first, defense seemed to slow down any rushes and Hutton made some good saves on some deflections. We picked up the pressure at the end let's hope it continues into the 2nd

Is he the announcer? He is so unenthusiastic and the woman ain't much better

hes providing the intermission analysis. he’s literally shitting on every highlight 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (10-6-2) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 19 vs. WPG at 8 PM ET on 11/16

I thought that Tampa was the more dominant team in this game because they controlled the puck much more and had a lot more threatening shots on net. The obvious difference was Hutton. However, I'm not complaining---a win is a win. For us there weren't many quality offensive chances. It just seemed that Tampa was much more aggressive and we were just holding on. 

Botterill brought in both Skinner and Hutton in the offseason. They are two of the main reasons why this team has taken a quantum leap forward. The Sabres won against a team that is a serious contender for the cup. For the past number of games the Sabres are accumulating points. Hopefully, this is a good sign that we will be in the playoff hunt for the whole season. The fans deserve it. 

Like the old axiom says, sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Thank you Hutton and thank you goal posts. 

Good game to gauge where we are and, as suspected, we aren’t ready to compete with the big boys in this league. That said, I said I’d be happy to come away with four out of eight points against the next four teams we face beginning tonight and we are half way there after game one. Gotta be pleased with that. 

Neck tattoo did have the occasional stellar game, but having a guy like Hutton changes a lot.  Every goalie has clunkers but we no longer have to expect them around every corner.  It makes a huge difference.  

This team is way better even in games where they get outplayed.  TB is really good but the Sabres found a way.  

• Like (+1) 1