NFL Sunday Ticket

9 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Right so I got 10 bucks off per month.  That's not bad for 4 plus games a week.  How much are seats at the stadium? How much would it cost per game at a bar? 

I dont mind paying under 40 bucks a month to have every game in my living room.  I ask for a discount every year and so long as it's under 40 I'm cool with it.  JMO. 

That's fine....didn't mean to come off as critical...just that there are better deals out there

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, coastalpika said:

What reallky sucks is directvnow users are not able to purchase NFL Sunday ticket...

Why not?  I did it last year, and renewed again for this year.  Had the dish for many many years before going this route.  Early adopters of DirecTV Now got a locked in (supposedly) discounted rate.  Go to their Sunday Ticket streaming site and sign up for that.  Works flawlessly on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV.  Got me out of the monthly DirecTV bills well over $100 per month just so I could get Sunday Ticket.  Probably saves me about $1,000 a year.  And I don't have to go scrounging around for the game on the interwebs, though I will research that further next season, as some have indicated there seem to be reliable sites, but I don't want to risk it.

16 hours ago, coastalpika said:

Cancelled my satellite service yesterday to switch to Directvnow.   I was expecting them to offer something to keep me on satellite but they only offerred $10 off for 12 months.  Their rep on the phone was absolutely clueless.

What reallky sucks is directvnow users are not able to purchase NFL Sunday ticket...

11 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Why not?  I did it last year, and renewed again for this year.  Had the dish for many many years before going this route.  Early adopters of DirecTV Now got a locked in (supposedly) discounted rate.  Go to their Sunday Ticket streaming site and sign up for that.  Works flawlessly on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV.  Got me out of the monthly DirecTV bills well over $100 per month just so I could get Sunday Ticket.  Probably saves me about $1,000 a year.  And I don't have to go scrounging around for the game on the interwebs, though I will research that further next season, as some have indicated there seem to be reliable sites, but I don't want to risk it.

Is NFL SUNDAY TICKET available with DIRECTV NOW?

At this time, NFL SUNDAY TICKET isn't available as a premium option for DIRECTV NOW.

https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/213278283-Is-NFL-SUNDAY-TICKET-available-with-DIRECTV-NOW-

29 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Is NFL SUNDAY TICKET available with DIRECTV NOW?

At this time, NFL SUNDAY TICKET isn't available as a premium option for DIRECTV NOW.

https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/213278283-Is-NFL-SUNDAY-TICKET-available-with-DIRECTV-NOW-

No, it's a completely separate offering outside of the DirecTV Now service.  You can have both DirecTV Now, and Sunday Ticket streaming, just using different apps.  Used to be they wouldn't allow you to get the streaming Sunday Ticket unless you couldn't get the satellite dish service, but seems like they've loosened up that restriction quite a bit.

GamePass International Version and a VPN to spoof location has always been the best option for me. Usually around $100 a season I believe and you get everything, including NFL Network and Primetime games. I did Reddit exclusively last year because the quality was so good, but will renew GamePass if the quality ever falters. 

For you students who can take advantage of the domestic Sunday Ticket deal, use PROMO CODE BACKTOSCHOOL and you will get it for $80 instead of $100

Edited by Fetou

5 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

Has anyone gotten the ticket with the Amazon Firestick? I might go that route this year. 

Yes, assuming you're eligible, then you just need to download the Sunday Ticket app to the stick and sign in.  I've had it for the last several years, and its evolved into a pretty flawless high quality stream.  They usually have a few hiccups week 1, but it's reliable.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, May Day 10 said:

I tried my call in the Spring (when my bill went up drastically for less service) and I was pretty much stonewalled even when I went off the cliff to cancel.  They were happy to cancel my account.  I have been with them since 2007.  I spoke to two reps in 2 different calls and each of them offered me $10 off my bill for a year and free HBO for 6 months.  I cancelled, but walked it back as I wasn't prepared to go to Spectrum (who is even worse).  It was the first time they failed to even attempt retention and to make me happy.  

Now my HBO is going to run out and I am going to try again.  If I cant get a better deal (I dont even care about ST), Im cancelling for real

AT&T sucks

Holy crap they are the worst. Been with them for 10 years now and since they went to At&t they will give you nothing, not even what you should be getting. I am actually not even trying thios year to get the ticket from them at a discounted rate due to my frustration with them. Im just cancelling at the end of my contract and getting a cracked Fire stick which gets the ticket from what I hear

15 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

Has anyone gotten the ticket with the Amazon Firestick? I might go that route this year. 

I have not but that's my plan for it and I hear u can get all the games just not sure about the redzone channel on it

15 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

My understanding is that there are some <ahem> "methods" to add programming to a Firestick that allow one to search streams without a Sunday Ticket subscription.  I can neither confirm nor deny such reports, but I did purchase a Fire TV for $37 on Prime day.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

So I called customer retention yesterday.  Currently, I get $40 off a month as a standard discount.  They could only give me $30 off a month, and $99 off Sunday Ticket Max.  I paid $99 TOTAL for ST Max last year.  I said "no thanks, not good enough."  The rep said to call back closer to when my contract expires, which is August 10th.  She said they hate to lose long-term customers such as myself (18 years).  

So, I'll do the song and dance on the 10th.  If I don't get the same discounts, for DTV and ST, it's adios DTV.  I've got too many cheaper options, especially since we have Verizon FIOS for internet and phone...they would love to add TV at a discount, we get flyers in the mail every other day.  Streaming is an option also, cut the cord all together.  I'll surely miss ST, but the price is too outrageous.

That's the absolute latest. 

Edited by Ned Flanders
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

So I called customer retention yesterday.  Currently, I get $40 off a month as a standard discount.  They could only give me $30 off a month, and $99 off Sunday Ticket Max.  I paid $99 TOTAL for ST Max last year.  I said "no thanks, not good enough."  The rep said to call back closer to when my contract expires, which is August 10th.  She said they hate to lose long-term customers such as myself (18 years).  

So, I'll do the song and dance on the 10th.  If I don't get the same discounts, for DTV and ST, it's adios DTV.  I've got too many cheaper options, especially since we have Verizon FIOS for internet and phone...they would love to add TV at a discount, we get flyers in the mail every other day.  Streaming is an option also, cut the cord all together.  I'll surely miss ST, but the price is too outrageous.

That's the absolute latest. 

Yes it is

My current discounts (negotiated last summer) expire in August so I'll make my call in a couple of weeks.  Last year AT&T gave me $30 off for 12 months and some other stuff so ST Max was essentially free.  I'll be fine with something similar.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/2/2018 at 3:30 PM, Virgil said:

It's great on my Xbox One, crap on my PS4.

That's cause the Xboot was made for TV not games... something that people like myself actually bought that console for...games.

6 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

That's cause the Xboot was made for TV not games... something that people like myself actually bought that console for...games.

It plays my games just fine.  And I can watch 4K movies on it.