77% were wrong believing our HC wouldn't be fooled by the mirage of preseason, but the Allen Era begins week 2!

58 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Trans/Thurman when they hear an alert and think it could be one of them responding.

tumblr_m1vopjALsj1qdlh1io1_400.gif

and when they discover it was someone else...

https://giphy.com/gifs/1BXa2alBjrCXC?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://l.facebook.com/

Edited by Foxx
still dont know how to use this phone.
  • Haha (+1) 1

i can make an argument for starting Peterman or Allen. My posts have been about how i think Allen needs to start to get better. I might understand why coach is staring Peterman. First, if Peterman looks good, great! Bills have a great asset they can trade or keep for another year to make sure Allen is the real deal. Eventually they can turn Peterman into picks or keep him as the franchise QB.

Second, if Peterman looks bad, then Allen can come in eventually and get reps to learn once coach thinks it is time. Maybe second half of season after bye. 

Honestly, i do not  like delaying Allen's start, but i can understand it from a franchise move. Peterman could turn into something or could be the 5 pick guy. Peterman gets his shot. Trust the process.

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

i can make an argument for starting Peterman or Allen. My posts have been about how i think Allen needs to start to get better. I might understand why coach is staring Peterman. First, if Peterman looks good, great! Bills have a great asset they can trade or keep for another year to make sure Allen is the real deal. Eventually they can turn Peterman into picks or keep him as the franchise QB.

Second, if Peterman looks bad, then Allen can come in eventually and get reps to learn once coach thinks it is time. Maybe second half of season after bye. 

Honestly, i do not  like delaying Allen's start, but i can understand it from a franchise move. Peterman could turn into something or could be the 5 pick guy. Peterman gets his shot. Trust the process.

If they wanted to wait to develop a Franchise QB, the team should have kept Taylor.  You can't develop two projects at the same time.  Any time spent on developing Peterman is 98% likely to just turn out to be a waste of time.  

1 hour ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

If they wanted to wait to develop a Franchise QB, the team should have kept Taylor.  You can't develop two projects at the same time.  Any time spent on developing Peterman is 98% likely to just turn out to be a waste of time.  

Taylor’s stock was the highest it was every going to be. Maybe Peterman could fetch something similar with a similar year to what Taylor had. I don’t think anyone believes Peterman is the franchise quarterback. He may be a serviceable manager that if surrounded by a solid team can win some games. An elite backup. 

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Taylor’s stock was the highest it was every going to be. Maybe Peterman could fetch something similar with a similar year to what Taylor had. I don’t think anyone believes Peterman is the franchise quarterback. He may be a serviceable manager that if surrounded by a solid team can win some games. An elite backup. 

I stand corrected. I didn't realize that the Bills strategic imperative is to add 6th and fifth round QBs with the goal of spending years to develop them to trade for third round draft picks.  

42 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

I stand corrected. I didn't realize that the Bills strategic imperative is to add 6th and fifth round QBs with the goal of spending years to develop them to trade for third round draft picks.  

It’s not really a goal. However it’s a process. Taylor was a free agent. Traded him for a 3rd round pick. Peterman is a 5th round pick. Maybe they can get a 2nd or 1st. 

Joking. I do think there is a strategy. McDermott and Beane definitely have a plan.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:57 AM, Thurman#1 said:

Thang is we don't know yet whether what is due is blame or credit or whether the fans were right or wrong.

We do know that McD has a ton more info on the situation than we do.

Looks like the fans were right and McDermott was wrong, after all.

The thing I like about McDermott is how quickly he autocorrects.

Maybe Allen being on the bench and Peterman under center to start week 1 was predictable in your mind, it just clearly was the wrong move.

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Nate Peterman has made 3 NFL starts and has yet to finish a game.

Peterman has been benched twice and left the other game with an injury.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Buffalo Bills Starting Quarterback's stats:

DmrSzsrXsAIurb-.jpg:large

Reality is a B word.

Same can be said about the OL.

WRs a close 3rd.