Reagan Was My Hero And Trump Is His Clone (Somewhat)

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

For someone who claims to be a doctor, you sure seem to conduct yourself in a way which is considered incredibly irresponsible for people in that profession.

Do you often offer clinical diagnosis of individuals you've never examined, or even met?  More over, do you do so counter to those in your profession who have examined the individuals in question, and who provide them regular medical care?

Is he a real doctor or a doctor like Doctor Pepper is a doctor? Maybe even Dr. J?

Hell, I'd trust @Boyst62's medical degree over Fake News.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I know.  I always thought of him as more of the "burnt toast" guy.

I've had posts deleted from PPP - recently - for being racist, that were far less racist than baskin's.

Who the hell deleted your posts?

7 minutes ago, Real News said:

Ignored on the board, alive and well in your head.

You're a Joke brah

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

No, no, no. It was his colon.

Real news knows colons. That is to say, the men at the truck stop know his colon.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're a Joke brah

Real news knows colons. That is to say, the men at the truck stop know his colon.

But aren't you an 83 year old Viet Kong trucker with a southern accent who has 8 kids, 3 boyfriends and a beard?

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I suppose this is as good a spot as any.

President Trump pardons Jack Johnson.

Is he just doing that so when he pardons his criminal buddies he can say he pardoned lots of other people, too? 

Or is he just sending ding a message out to his criminal buddies not to talk, as he has their back? 

This is is exactly why the state charges against Trump's criminal buddies are so important. He can't pardon his friends convicted in state court 

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I suppose this is as good a spot as any.

President Trump pardons Jack Johnson.

Sooooooooooo.............he's a "sneaky racist"........................pretending to care just to fool us.........................what a bastard.....:lol:

Naturally , the good folks on the left are unable to deal with this.............................:lol:

Kurt Eichenwald applauds Trump for pardoning Jack Johnson and the Resistance just CAN’T DEAL

The HELL? Oliver Willis CRAPS on Trump for pardoning Jack Johnson (and it makes NO sense)

GkeE74Ae_normal.jpg

if jack johnson was alive, trump would call him an animal and say he should be executed

Wait … what?

Lumping Jack Johnson in with MS-13 is an interesting response to Trump’s pardon

Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Pardoned by Trump ...

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday pardoned Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight champion, who was convicted in 1913 of transporting a white woman across state lines.

Mr. Trump signed the pardon for Johnson during an Oval Office ceremony, sitting at the Resolute Desk and flanked by Sylvester Stallone, Lennox Lewis and other fighters.

The president called Johnson “a truly great fighter, had a tough life,” but served 10 months in federal prison “for what many view as a racially-motivated injustice.” Mr. Trump said the conviction took place during a “period of tremendous racial tension in the United States.”

Decades after Johnson was convicted, his case drew significant attention as a gross miscarriage of justice and a symbol of the depths of racism in the American justice system.

On 5/22/2018 at 10:46 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Have you forgotten the pummeling you took the last time you were here? Do you feel lucky, punk?

Taking a pummeling from a bunch of illiterate inbred morons like yourselves is actually highly amusing so keep pummeling away trumptards. I lmao everytime you post. The stupidity you bring to the planet is hilarious.

5 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Taking a pummeling from a bunch of illiterate inbred morons like yourselves is actually highly amusing so keep pummeling away trumptards. I lmao everytime you post. The stupidity you bring to the planet is hilarious.

You're so cranky when your diaper needs changed.

Look trumptards I get it. You didnt choose to be fat, lazy, stupid, and sexually attracted to livestock. You were born that way. Try as you did you just werent capable of getting past first grade. So you married your sister and your kids look a little odd with a single eye in the middle of their forehead. At least youve got the biggest jackbag in the history of jackbags leading this country right down the toilet. It gives you something to look forward to besides that public assistance check you get on the first. When is that meeting with Kim Jung Douchebag, btw? You know the one where Trump gets North Korea to give up all their nukes. Is that gonna be before or after Trump goes to jail?

12 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Look trumptards I get it. You didnt choose to be fat, lazy, stupid, and sexually attracted to livestock.

So is this why you like to be pounded so much?

Dude, you don't have to compare yourself to livestock to raise your self-esteem. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and people like... oh wait, you're none of those things. On second thought, maybe comparing yourself to livestock is the way to go. All the poundings you can take, and no one expects you to be able to do anything other than eat grass and crap on the ground.

Edited by Koko78

On 5/22/2018 at 4:55 AM, Doc Brown said:

I can see how conservatives can see the similarities in their rise to power and similar policies, but Reagan was the "shining city on the hill" optimist who was one of the best presidents ever at bringing Americans together.  He had a whimsical, fatherly way about him that inspired people and gave them hope (similar to FDR during the depression).  Trump's personal insults both on the campaign trail and in office to people on both sides of the aisle have turned too many people off for him to ever get the national adoration Reagan had.  Reagan was the master at using self deprecating humor, while Trump is funny when making fun of other people (at the same time pissing half the country off).  

I would argue that as far as how they approach the office, Trump is similar to Obama so far.   They're obviously on the opposite side of the political spectrum and have different personalities/styles.  However, both are beloved by their base and loathed by the other side.  Both use/used authoritarian rhetoric that they alone are the key to fixing this nation's problems.  Both are narcissistic, thin skinned, stubborn, and overly concerned about their legacy.  Both claim that they want to bring this country together, but their actions don't meet their rhetoric as they just seem to deepen the tribalism and partisan divide (Obama inviting BLM activists to the White House, Trump pardoning Joe Arpiao and calling private citizens SOB's for kneeling during anthem).  Their major piece of legislation when their party has/had control of Congress (ACA for Obama, Tax reform for Trump) was passed without one vote from the other side.  Will Trump use his pen as aggressively as Obama did if Dems gain the House or Senate?  We shall see.

You forget John, that Reagan was despised by the Left as a "Cowboy" with ZERO foreign policy experience. He was just an "actor" who gave speeches for GE. His diplomacy with Andropov (Korean Air) was scorned and that with Gorbachev ("failed" Reykjavik Summit) he was again painted as an inexperienced Cowboy who was going to blow up the world. His Star Wars initiative was ridiculed as disastrous to world peace. He got zero credit for ending the Cold War and the USSR being dismantled. Lech Walesa and Solidarity as well as Pope John Paul II were given the credit by the media for that. 

It wasn't until he was shot and hospitalized that the media and the Left softened on him, but even then they only very begrudgingly gave him credit for his achievements. 

52 minutes ago, Nanker said:

You forget John, that Reagan was despised by the Left as a "Cowboy" with ZERO foreign policy experience. He was just an "actor" who gave speeches for GE. His diplomacy with Andropov (Korean Air) was scorned and that with Gorbachev ("failed" Reykjavik Summit) he was again painted as an inexperienced Cowboy who was going to blow up the world. His Star Wars initiative was ridiculed as disastrous to world peace. He got zero credit for ending the Cold War and the USSR being dismantled. Lech Walesa and Solidarity as well as Pope John Paul II were given the credit by the media for that. 

It wasn't until he was shot and hospitalized that the media and the Left softened on him, but even then they only very begrudgingly gave him credit for his achievements. 

at Reagan's funeral all the liberal media shoved each other out of the way to get ahead in line to kiss his ass

22 minutes ago, row_33 said:

at Reagan's funeral all the liberal media shoved each other out of the way to get ahead in line to kiss his ass

Because he was the liberal's favorite kind of conservative: dead.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because he was the liberal's favorite kind of conservative: dead.

even they realized how wrong they were

it will be great if they repeat this for Trump's funeral in 20 years

On 5/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, Koko78 said:

So is this why you like to be pounded so much?

Dude, you don't have to compare yourself to livestock to raise your self-esteem. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and people like... oh wait, you're none of those things. On second thought, maybe comparing yourself to livestock is the way to go. All the poundings you can take, and no one expects you to be able to do anything other than eat grass and crap on the ground.

Might want to work on your reading comprehension. I know its tough with a first grade education and an IQ of a common housefly but with hard work youll be able to get to a second grade level in a couple of decades.

36 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Might want to work on your reading comprehension. I know its tough with a first grade education and an IQ of a common housefly but with hard work youll be able to get to a second grade level in a couple of decades.

Have you ever contributed positively to anything in your life? Of course other than providing fertilizer and giving the bull a little fun. You come down here to take potshots without trying to discuss anything and then you run away. I bet you aren't very successful in actual life and need little outlets in your life to fool yourself into thinking you are.

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you ever contributed positively to anything in your life? Of course other than providing fertilizer and giving the bull a little fun. You come down here to take potshots without trying to discuss anything and then you run away. I bet you aren't very successful in actual life and need little outlets in your life to fool yourself into thinking you are.

Well, he does have a fascination with taking poundings and farm animals. I'm sure that somehow contributes to something... Nah, just kidding. No doubt that he's pretty much a failure at life.

Of course, he's going to come back and tell us all about how he's not a liberal dipschiff, he's actually a moderate republican; how his wife and girlfriend are both models; how he drives a $200,000 sports car to his multi-million dollar job; and then tell us all about his heroic accomplishments in both sports and life. Did you know he once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk High Football in the 1966 championship game?

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, he does have a fascination with taking poundings and farm animals. I'm sure that somehow contributes to something... Nah, just kidding. No doubt that he's pretty much a failure at life.

Of course, he's going to come back and tell us all about how he's not a liberal dipschiff, he's actually a moderate republican; how his wife and girlfriend are both models; how he drives a $200,000 sports car to his multi-million dollar job; and then tell us all about his heroic accomplishments in both sports and life. Did you know he once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk High Football in the 1966 championship game?

With a son named Bud and a tart for a daughter that every middle aged man wanted a piece from?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/22/2018 at 1:57 AM, 3rdnlng said:

For those of you that weren't politically aware way back in the 80's, Ronald Reagan brought this country out of misery. His optimism and policies were the first MAGA. Trump is following in his steps but has forgotten that finesse and humor is the "In like Flint way" . He'll figure it out, but is there anymore evidence of his competence?

?

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

?

Attention seeking

Description

Attention seeking is behaving in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to hearten oneself by being in the limelight or to elicit validation from others

sad.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:20 AM, row_33 said:

Just like they did with Bush the ‘wimp’.

And of course, St. John The Maverick.

• Like (+1) 1