COMEBACKSZN Manziel is back!

Les Alouettes suques.  Marcia couldn't win with these guys.  Johnny Football has no time to throw, and even when he does hit his receivers, they cough it up.  He has to play better, but he has almost no help at all.  The Alouette defense is non-existent.  Hamilton basically scoring at will.

LOL, Canuck announcers just referred to JF as a player "from the South".

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

In fairness to JF, the Alouettes pulled him off the street last week and made him a starter in 5 days.  They mentioned he hasn't played since 2015.  Was his last game here when Kyle pancaked him?

You sound like chief apologist.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not good.  When he has time to throw, he makes the throw.  When he starts to improvise, he's a disaster.

Thanks.  I asked how he was doing just as I turned on the TV (Forgot all about this game).

They were at commercial, of course.  When they came back, I saw that it was 41-3 and the announcer said "Johnny Manziel's first start of 2018...and it hasn't gone well" or something like that.

I laughed.

I saw a "Tasker" out on the field.

That is Steve Tasker's son, isn't it?

One thing is becoming very clear.  For as long as JF has been in Canada, he hasn't figured out the wider and longer field.  The TiCats QB Masoli is schooling JF right now in that aspect of the game.

Wow, comparing JF to Flutie is a real insult to Flutie.

Way underthrown, didn't step into it.  Lucky it wasn't INT #5.

Yes, #17 on the TiCats is Luke Tasker.  It's possible you've heard of his father, Steve.

Man, the Alouettes defense couldn't stop a high school team.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Watching JF in the post-game presser, and he looks and sounds more mature than he has in the past.  He took responsibility for his mistakes and admitted that he struggled.  He's looking forward to the future.  Apparently he has a two-year commitment to the CFL, so we'll see what happens.  He plays the Ottawa Redblacks next Saturday night.

Edited by Freddie's Dead