COMEBACKSZN Manziel is back!

Trash when he got drafted, trash when he flamed out, and now trash in the CFL. This isn't an uplifting story, it's about a rich kid who blew an opportunity and has enough privilege and moolah to waste everyone's time trying to revive a 10 times over dead career. 

I'm more interested where other guys have ended up.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Trash when he got drafted, trash when he flamed out, and now trash in the CFL. This isn't an uplifting story, it's about a rich kid who blew an opportunity and has enough privilege and moolah to waste everyone's time trying to revive a 10 times over dead career. 

I'm more interested where other guys have ended up.

...make 'em the Commissioner of the Lingerie League......should work............

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

I feel like his arm got weaker. I know he never had a strong arm, but the guy could barely throw 40 yards and the ball came out like a wounded duck on Friday. He should just end this comeback nonsense and get a into another career path. 

Are you sure it wasn't 50 yards, what with the extra 10 yards at midfield?  It wasn't Manziel's throws that were weak, the ball was overwhelmed at having to go the extra 10 yards.  ?