RUMOR: (no source) Dez Bryant to visit Bills on Monday 5/7

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Dez must be getting desperate.  I imagine Buffalo has got to be near the bottom of his "Places I'd Like To Play" list...

Is it really? Our QB stable is actually pretty decent. One of the hottest backup QBs over the last 2-3 years and the #7 overall pick.

Dez and Benjamin would be disgusting! I'd love Dez on a 1 year prove it deal, get it done. Allen needs all the help he can get.

8 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Is it really? Our QB stable is actually pretty decent. One of the hottest backup QBs over the last 2-3 years and the #7 overall pick.

Dez and Benjamin would be disgusting! I'd love Dez on a 1 year prove it deal, get it done. Allen needs all the help he can get.

I’d say our QB situation is close to worst in the league. Our 3 QBs combined have 6 total starts I believe 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’d say our QB situation is close to worst in the league. Our 3 QBs combined have 6 total starts I believe 

I'd say you don't know what you're talking about. Allen was projected at #1 overall for months leading up to the draft, I don't think fans realize how fortunate we are to have him. The Bengals were offered 2 2nds for McCarron, he has also shown potential. We have a bright future.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I'd say you don't know what you're talking about. Allen was projected at #1 overall for months leading up to the draft, I don't think fans realize how fortunate we are to have him. The Bengals were offered 2 2nds for McCarron, he has also shown potential. We have a bright future.

Hey man I liked the McCarron signing and I think Josh Allen is going to be a star. But we have biased opinions. If I was on the outside looking in, I’d say our QB situation is pretty dismal

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Hey man I liked the McCarron signing and I think Josh Allen is going to be a star. But we have biased opinions. If I was on the outside looking in, I’d say our QB situation is pretty dismal

Why though? That's not biasedness. Nobody at all had Baker Mayfield at #1, nobody! It was Allen or Darnold on every mock I read. We invested a fortune into QB, I will acknowledge that it may not start out pretty, there is going to be a period of tribulation but you'd hope that by the end of the year Allen takes that job and doesn't look back.

10 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Why though? That's not biasedness. Nobody at all had Baker Mayfield at #1, nobody! It was Allen or Darnold on every mock I read. We invested a fortune into QB, I will acknowledge that it may not start out pretty, there is going to be a period of tribulation but you'd hope that by the end of the year Allen takes that job and doesn't look back.

Name five teams that have a worse QB situation than us. I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m just looking at it through the eyes of an everyday football fan. 

15 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Name five teams that have a worse QB situation than us. I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m just looking at it through the eyes of an everyday football fan. 

Giants

Cardinals

Browns

Ravens

Bears

Bengals

Broncos

Jaguars

EDIT: There's a couple other teams over the next 2-3 years that I think we can surpass, this is just for right now, today.

Edited by NewDayBills

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There is not a source listed and I can’t find one outside of this thread. I hope it’s true I just feel like it’s probably not.

Dunikirk Don is hot on the trail

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Bills GM Brandon Beane said the team won't pursue free agent Dez Bryant.     Apr 28 - 7:52 PM

Beane said the Bills watched Bryant "on tape" but won't pursue the free agent any further. "If we thought that was the right fit for us, we definitely would potentially pursue it," Beane continued. Bryant reportedly turned down a multi-year contract from the Ravens recently and continues to seek out a one-year, prove-it deal.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5558/dez-bryant

Edited by ALF