Another serial pooper

52 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

that link led me to a very scary pop-up warning.....<Critical Alert, you computer has been infected by a ....>

Thanks. Just in case, I changed the link to a different news provider 

19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Go Unions!   <_<

He's a Superintendent, it's a non-union job.

Read the bottom, it's NJ law that he can't be on unpaid leave in these circumstances, he's not under felony indictment and this isn't a tenure issue.  

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Go Unions!   <_<

As a superintendent, he is not covered by a union contract. 

However, I'm sure he has a personal services contract with language that covers leave of absence situations, such as discipline stemming from poopergate....

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

As a superintendent, he is not covered by a union contract. 

However, I'm sure he has a personal services contract with language that covers leave of absence situations, such as discipline stemming from poopergate....

Yeah, his actual legal trouble is minimal, defecation in public, lewdness which he's probably going to beat, and littering. 

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Yeah, his actual legal trouble is minimal, defecation in public, lewdness which he's probably going to beat, and littering. 

So he'll either get to keep his job or get a fat buy out.   Unreal.

And I strongly suspect the "state law" is a direct result of NJ state govt's history of collusion with public labor unions.  Why else would there be a law that protect this particular job, (regardless of whether it falls under the contract or not)?  If he did have a personal services contract, it would be almost criminally neglent to allow him to embarras the district to such a degree without allowing for termination.

Never ceases to amaze me how people think nothing of this type of corruption/collusion that impacts untold billions of tax dollars.

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Go Unions!   <_<

Since when is Management Union?

Now... If it was the Rank and File, they most likely be on unpaid leave since criminal charges are being pursued.

But, please don't let me get in the way of a good Union bashing... :P

8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

And I strongly suspect the "state law" is a direct result of NJ state govt's history of collusion with public labor unions.  Why else would there be a law that protect this particular job, (regardless of whether it falls under the contract or not)?  If he did have a personal services contract, it would be almost criminally neglent to allow him to embarras the district to such a degree without allowing for termination.

Never ceases to amaze me how people think nothing of this type of corruption/collusion that impacts untold billions of tax dollars.

Filters down from the top.

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Who said I agreed with it?  Just trying to have an accurate story told.  Story also doesn't say he's not going to be terminated.  I'm sure he will, he's likely on leave while due process is ongoing and no, you are right, not everyone in private sector gets that. 

Just as you are sure there was "collusion" with public unions to protect management, I am sure that this law came about because a School Boards started putting Superintendents on unpaid leave for a stupid reasons in order to de facto fire them when they didn't have actual grounds to fire them per their contract.  I'm going to guess it got litigated a bunch of times and it was really expensive and the Districts - which are funded partially by the state - ended up losing, as they should have.  The State, in order to not piss away any more money on lawyers to cover for School Boards who were trying to get out of contracts for invalid reasons, set out clear limits on when a School Board can and cannot use unpaid leave. 

It's easier to blame a union that has nothing to do with it though.  I'm sure the local teacher's union will line right up to support management.

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No one here can tell me they haven't pooped on a football field.

Touché ...

My rival school left backhoes on their field one offseason with the keys in the ignition...

a few buddies and I borrowed them and drew a few huge phalluses all over the field 

the town was freaking out lol

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Touché ...

My rival school left backhoes on their field one offseason with the keys in the ignition...

a few buddies and I borrowed them and drew a few huge phalluses all over the field 

Worst thing I've done was at our subdivision pool.  A new toilet was dropped off at the public bathroom but hadn't been installed yet....just sitting on the floor.

You can get in with a key at any time of day so a bunch of my friends went back there at night....about 8 of us.  We went back to that stall and all took #2's in that toilet.  The entire bowl was filled and it smelled horribly after all of us were done.  Whoever had to come back and install that toilet...I wouldn't have been surprised if he quit.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Worst thing I've done was at our subdivision pool.  A new toilet was dropped off at the public bathroom but hadn't been installed yet....just sitting on the floor.

You can get in with a key at any time of day so a bunch of my friends went back there at night....about 8 of us.  We went back to that stall and all took #2's in that toilet.  The entire bowl was filled and it smelled horribly after all of us were done.  Whoever had to come back and install that toilet...I wouldn't have been surprised if he quit.

What a crappy story ?

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Touché ...

Nice subtle way to do it without causing damage and without getting caught for awhile is strategic use of fertilizer.  You can basically draw or write whatever you want and it will be slightly greener than the area surrounding it and it's only noticeable from above.  With all the satellite images these days it's much more effective than it used to be.

49 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No one here can tell me they haven't pooped on a football field.

The Browns have been doing it once a week for years. <rimshot>