Another serial pooper

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Nice subtle way to do it without causing damage and without getting caught for awhile is strategic use of fertilizer.  You can basically draw or write whatever you want and it will be slightly greener than the area surrounding it and it's only noticeable from above.  With all the satellite images these days it's much more effective than it used to be.

The Browns have been doing it once a week for years. <rimshot>

Good idea! We were 17 and drunk!

we did not get caught!

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Sounds like some derivation of Parcopresis. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parcopresis

Treatment is cognitive behavioral therapy.

There is probably something to that. I'll pay more for a hotel room with an en-suite bathroom. The transfer of the 'expectation of privacy' carries over in an environment that I have a degree of control over.

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I probably only poop 10% of the time at my house.  Most of the time it’s at work.  My body loves to go at work.

That's exactly like my dad. I'm actually shocked that he doesn't time every movement so he can tally how much he gets paid per year to ****.

3 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

There is probably something to that. I'll pay more for a hotel room with an en-suite bathroom. The transfer of the 'expectation of privacy' carries over in an environment that I have a degree of control over.

That's exactly like my dad. I'm actually shocked that he doesn't time every movement so he can tally how much he gets paid per year to ****.

Your dad and I should sit in stalls next to each other.

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Worst thing I've done was at our subdivision pool.  A new toilet was dropped off at the public bathroom but hadn't been installed yet....just sitting on the floor.

You can get in with a key at any time of day so a bunch of my friends went back there at night....about 8 of us.  We went back to that stall and all took #2's in that toilet.  The entire bowl was filled and it smelled horribly after all of us were done.  Whoever had to come back and install that toilet...I wouldn't have been surprised if he quit.

That was a sch-itty thing to do! 

(Sorry for filter circumvention, joke would have not worked with ****** in its place)

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I probably only poop 10% of the time at my house.  Most of the time it’s at work.  My body loves to go at work.

Cheapo... Saving dimes on TP? :P

19 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I try to sync my movements up so they occur at home.  I just prefer pooping in my bathroom than a shared bathroom.

But a couple weekends ago I had to go into work on a Saturday to fix somebody else's screw up.  On my way out the door after nine hours of overtime I was gonna hold one it in until I got home.  But then I thought !@#$ it, I'm gonna drop one here and get paid time and a half for it

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I try to sync my movements up so they occur at home.  I just prefer pooping in my bathroom than a shared bathroom.

But a couple weekends ago I had to go into work on a Saturday to fix somebody else's screw up.  On my way out the door after nine hours of overtime I was gonna hold one it in until I got home.  But then I thought !@#$ it, I'm gonna drop one here and get paid time and a half for it

MAGA!

Trump is impressed.

:P