John Murphy and Chris Brown Don’t Mention Russ Brandon’s Resignation

14 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Of course they can talk about it.  They aren't going to get into the merits or substance of the situation, but they can acknowledge it happened in an objective, clinical way, reading each side's public comments and then mention that they have decided to leave it there.

The fact that they did not do that is awkward, unprofessional, and very "Buffalo."

I believe that is the OP's point.

They are employee's of PSE..from a lawsuit/liability standpoint, they are best to say nothing. I am sure the PSE lawyers told them that. Dont listen if you don't like that arrangment..i never listen to that show for that reason.

12 hours ago, FluffHead said:

Paul Hamilton said on Schopp and BD that there was major tension between McD and Russ to the point McD didn’t want Russ in the same room as him 

Hamilton is an employee of Entercom..he can say whatever the hell he wants.

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

If there is an ongoing investigation, then they should not say one word about it.

Bingo..

• Like (+1) 1

Truthfully this is where fans make a mountain out of a mole hill. I get Russ seems to be close to universally despised by Bills fans and many for some dumb reason think he has had a role in football affairs despite not for years now. But what exactly is news worthy that the president of the business side of the house leaving requires any great announcement. Its pretty clear based off the Bills announcement his forced resignation was based off some real bad stuff and no organization is going to go around and keep bringing it up in various forums.

It's a major news story in the eyes of those who dislike him or because a person in his position left a major organization but I fail to understand who a show geared on the football team itself which focuses on everything from team, schedule, picks, etc.. would recognize something that has zilch to do with the football side. Also depending on if any law suits come from this PSE may have been advised to limit any conversation for legal matters.

Edited by corta765

14 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

One Bills Live should be renamed 'One Bills Quiet' after this incident.

Donald Jones rarely seemed stuck for a reply to Murphy or a caller, but Tasker's pauses when stringing together a reply are painful.  There's part of the reason for your 'One Bills Quiet'.

18 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

That new show title must have been thought out in a span of 15 seconds.  I listened to the open yesterday, and it goes like this..."Welcome to One Bills Live, from One Bills Drive".  

I think Murphy is the one that came up with the title. He repeatedly was saying how catchy it sounds, and repeats it at least 10 times or more during the show when just “One Bills Live” is MORE than sufficient.