Would ya? Stabby edition. - GBID would.

boyst

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Someone would have to like underage girls to think this chick is attractive!!!

Her being attractive/unattractive has nothing to do with it.  She's crazy. That's a good tkme

36 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I have and that's a no.

reasons:

1) clowns

2) not in san diego. if you're gonna be cut to bits you may as well be in san diego

I was just saying that you should be thankful you're alive.  And if her "brother" knocked you out and set you up for her, she could have dressed as a clown, a kraken, Tom Brady or any damn thing she wanted.  Not seeing the parallels here leaves you a target.

Not San Diego?  That is your standard?  If you get a note from a redhead in Tahiti flying you in for a "dinner party" you're going to turn it down because it's not San Diego?  You should because you're the main course, but I fear you may be unable.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I was just saying that you should be thankful you're alive.  And if her "brother" knocked you out and set you up for her, she could have dressed as a clown, a kraken, Tom Brady or any damn thing she wanted.  Not seeing the parallels here leaves you a target.

Not San Diego?  That is your standard?  If you get a note from a redhead in Tahiti flying you in for a "dinner party" you're going to turn it down because it's not San Diego?  You should because you're the main course, but I fear you may be unable.

I still  hate you :lol: