Congrats on a great draft!

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I loved the Edmunds pick and Josh Allen. You improved your O line and improved the secondary as well. Great job you guys and I hope it carries over into the season. 

Shhhh, keep it down! You'll awaken the trolls! :D

Allen is, to be blunt, a very polarizing figure, but he's ours. But we really like Edmunds (possible captain of our defense for the next 10 years), Phillips (Kyle William's successor) and Teller (no idea how he dropped that far).

The Packers are always classy when they face us. I want to kick your ass, but in the best possible way man. Good luck (other than playing vs Philly and Buffalo!)

14 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I’m the moron? Packers are our foes this year, jackass. He’s not one of us. he’s one of them. 

this guy is straight kissing our ass Bill Belichick Wednesday Press Conference style and you’re eating it up.

we are going to battle with that team, either get on the bandwagon and get ready to fight or shut up. But there is no way in hell im going to let that guy get on our bandwagon. If he’s in the way, or even in my field of vision, I’ll run his ass over. 

We are all dumber for having read your post.  #Moron

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

We are all dumber for having read your post.  #Moron

In my head I picture one of those Bills fans at home games that are throwing/dumping beer on opposing fans, while swearing at them and doing other threatening things (even trying to fight on occasion). 

I have family from Boston and every time I take them to a Bills/Patriots game I have to deal with this stuff. 

We always run into a lot of great Bills fans, but it's those few doing the stuff I mentioned above that kill the experience for them. 

It has actually gotten to the point that they don't even want to come to games with me anymore, and that just makes me sad. 

I get the hostility when the opposing teams fans come to our stadium and act like total jerks and are starting trouble with everyone. 

But when I bring a couple young females to a game who are beyond respectful (and aren't even cheering for their team because they are too scared to), and I'm still having to defend them and almost fight other Bills fans just because they are wearing a Patriots jersey... that is a problem. 

I will always treat opposing fans with respect, unless given good reason not to. 

From my experience, most opposing fans that come to a game just want to have fun and watch their team play, same as me. They don't come to be disrespectful jerks, so why treat them like crap? 

Ive been to other stadiums/arenas to watch football/hockey games, and it's great when other fan bases are welcoming. On the other hand, it can be an absolutely miserable experience when opposing fans treat you terrible. I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of that and I would never do that to someone else. It's just immature and stupid. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I loved the Edmunds pick and Josh Allen. You improved your O line and improved the secondary as well. Great job you guys and I hope it carries over into the season. 

I'm a big fan of Antiques Roadshow and their recent shows are in Green Bay. Saw this segment about an actual helmet sign from the Ice Bowl and thought of you my friend.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:36 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why not adopt the Bills as your close second favorite team?  Most here seem to like and respect you

59 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Most Bills fans are classy. I don't pay attention to the ones that aren't.

Thanks man.

For what it's worth, I am not looking forward to playing the NFC North this year. Aaron Rodgers is always deadly, and I am cautious about what the Bears will look like with Trubinky and the Vikings with Cousins.

15 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It is a little odd how accepting everyone is here to fans of other teams. Overly nice even. I remember one Jets fan that everyone was best friends with before the draft. 

Strikes me as odd that not many seemed that accepting of fans of their own team when the big migration happened. Or times like now when each side of the Rosen-Allen debate post ad-nauseam cutting eachother down. Mostly noticing it more from the Allen fanboys now. 

It’s a real garbage show, really. 

Myself personally, most TBD patrons that frequent the board treat other posters with the same amount of respect thats given regardless of what teams they root for in my humble opinion. Ice bowl 67 has been a respected member of more then one Bills forum for years. (BBMB)

...because he's a class act...

...I loved our draft ice...

Edited by Figster

9 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Cause people on the outside doesn't know what this team actually need

That's laughable. Every team needs a Franchise QB and most team strive to get one.. Unless your defense is top 5 and that's rare for a team to consistently do that then you need a good QB!  nothing more.. nothing less. And if outsiders do not understand that then your lost. sorry

16 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

That's laughable. Every team needs a Franchise QB and most team strive to get one.. Unless your defense is top 5 and that's rare for a team to consistently do that then you need a good QB!  nothing more.. nothing less. And if outsiders do not understand that then your lost. sorry

Your confused. I wasn't talking about QB. Most of our draft was on the defensive side... our Defense was pretty good, did it need some depth pieces? Yes... but we pretty much dedicated our draft to the defense. Our offense is starving... we have WR's that can't separate, a tightend with knee problems...an O'line in flux, & I'm not a fan of the QB we drafted (See now you got me talking QB smh)... so until he shows something... we have no QB. So when I said outside people don't know what we need, that's what I meant. We needed offensive pieces... not load up on the defense

6 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Your confused. I wasn't talking about QB. Most of our draft was on the defensive side... our Defense was pretty good, did it need some depth pieces? Yes... but we pretty much dedicated our draft to the defense. Our offense is starving... we have WR's that can't separate, a tightend with knee problems...an O'line in flux, & I'm not a fan of the QB we drafted (See now you got me talking QB smh)... so until he shows something... we have no QB. So when I said outside people don't know what we need, that's what I meant. We needed offensive pieces... not load up on the defense

I think there’s a thread or two on the Bills’ strategy for building a competitive team and it should be obvious they are starting with defense. Instead of patching a few holes on both sides, fix one now, then the other next year. You disagree, but there’s nothing wrong with that strategy.