Congrats on a great draft!

28 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Yes I agree with you. He does seem to be ignorant.

i don’t like other teams fans trolling our board, especially when they kiss our ass.

And !@#$ the packers, they got grandfathered into the league and don’t have to worry about moving EVER. They also had Favre and Rodgers back to back for franchise QBs. The Lombardi is even named after their first coach. 

!@#$ that organization. I hope when Rodgers is done they become basement dwellers for at least two decades like we were. 

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

@Ice bowl 67my wife and I are considering the trek to Green Bay for the game on the 30th. Any advice? We are looking at 100 level tickets I know their expensive but this is once in a lifetime type deal stuff so don't care. What do you recommend on Saturday to do and food wise?

And yea I loved their draft even though I would've picked Rosen. At least they finally went for it with good guys on the board then wait like we did with Losman and force a pick.

Try Brett Farve steakhouse. It's like 6 blocks from the stadium.

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i don’t like other teams fans trolling our board, especially when they kiss our ass.

And !@#$ the packers, they got grandfathered into the league and don’t have to worry about moving EVER. They also had Favre and Rodgers back to back for franchise QBs. The Lombardi is even named after their first coach. 

!@#$ that organization. I hope when Rodgers is done they become basement dwellers for at least two decades like we were. 

You are a moron. @Ice bowl 67 is one of us. Stop treating him harshly dirtbag. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

You are a moron. @Ice bowl 67 is one of us. Stop treating him harshly dirtbag. 

I’m the moron? Packers are our foes this year, jackass. He’s not one of us. he’s one of them. 

this guy is straight kissing our ass Bill Belichick Wednesday Press Conference style and you’re eating it up.

we are going to battle with that team, either get on the bandwagon and get ready to fight or shut up. But there is no way in hell im going to let that guy get on our bandwagon. If he’s in the way, or even in my field of vision, I’ll run his ass over. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I loved the Edmunds pick and Josh Allen. You improved your O line and improved the secondary as well. Great job you guys and I hope it carries over into the season. 

You don't hang around here much, do you?

But I'm curious, are Packer boards like this?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Good to "see" you, Ice Bowl.  I had not followed the Packers draft, but looking it up tonight, it seems like you were filling some needs.  Top two picks were cornerbacks, and among the top five prospects at CB at that.  Oren Burks was a guy that I think some thought would be a fit for McDermott in Buffalo.  I have to admit, I'm not familliar with Moore or Madison, other than what I read at NFL.com.  It looks like Moore  is a possession type receiver with length and a nice vertical to get balls thrown over DBs' heads.  Madison looks like he'll be moving to the interior of the offensive line where he'll need to get stronger.  Good athleticism though.  In all, it looks like a draft to fine tune a roster instead of to blow it up and start over.  Aaron Rodgers is the kind of QB who elevates the play of his teammates, so that is always going to be something that opponents will have to contend with.  

10 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think its amazing how we get replies from people on the outside loving our picks and actual Bills Fans hating them

I think we had a solid draft and thanks for your post!

It just comes down to whether or not you like Allen.

37 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I’m the moron? Packers are our foes this year, jackass. He’s not one of us. he’s one of them. 

this guy is straight kissing our ass Bill Belichick Wednesday Press Conference style and you’re eating it up.

we are going to battle with that team, either get on the bandwagon and get ready to fight or shut up. But there is no way in hell im going to let that guy get on our bandwagon. If he’s in the way, or even in my field of vision, I’ll run his ass over. 

Not only will I let him on but Id buy him an adult beverage  (somethimg you are too young for) at the game while I wear my Fansince88 jersey and he his Farvre Jersey routing for our respective  teams while enjoying the game. But. Hey, Im not an ignorant  blow hard.

• Like (+1) 2

It is a little odd how accepting everyone is here to fans of other teams. Overly nice even. I remember one Jets fan that everyone was best friends with before the draft. 

Strikes me as odd that not many seemed that accepting of fans of their own team when the big migration happened. Or times like now when each side of the Rosen-Allen debate post ad-nauseam cutting eachother down. Mostly noticing it more from the Allen fanboys now. 

It’s a real garbage show, really. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Not only will I let him on but Id buy him an adult beverage  (somethimg you are too young for) at the game while I wear my Fansince88 jersey and he his Farvre Jersey routing for our respective  teams while enjoying the game. But. Hey, Im not an ignorant  blow hard.

And when you guys are sipping your cosmopolitans, giving each other tug jobs in the bathroom stall prior to kickoff, I’ll be chugging beer off some chicks breasts in the parking lot 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

14 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I loved the Edmunds pick and Josh Allen. You improved your O line and improved the secondary as well. Great job you guys and I hope it carries over into the season. 

Thanks a lot Ice bowl 67. I really love our draft, especially the first three picks and we got good secondary depth as well.

How do you feel about your draft?

I could not believe the Saints gave you a future first round pick, so they could take Marcus Davenport.

Great job by the Packers getting both Jaire Alexander & Josh Jackson. Cole Madison was another nice pick later on, and getting Equanimeous St. Brown so late could be a steal for you guys.

18 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think its amazing how we get replies from people on the outside loving our picks and actual Bills Fans hating them

I think we had a solid draft and thanks for your post!

Cause people on the outside doesn't know what this team actually need

18 hours ago, corta765 said:

@Ice bowl 67my wife and I are considering the trek to Green Bay for the game on the 30th. Any advice? We are looking at 100 level tickets I know their expensive but this is once in a lifetime type deal stuff so don't care. What do you recommend on Saturday to do and food wise?

And yea I loved their draft even though I would've picked Rosen. At least they finally went for it with good guys on the board then wait like we did with Losman and force a pick.

Try Titletown Brewery downtown and the Lambeau field amusement park next to the stadium that they just built a year ago. Curlys Pub in the stadium is sweet as well or take a ride into or by the old city stadium. That's on the other side of town though.

21 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Thanks Ice.  

Wish I could say I paid attention to what GB did, but alas I don't 

It was a decent draft IMO but you guys did better I think.

8 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Thanks a lot Ice bowl 67. I really love our draft, especially the first three picks and we got good secondary depth as well.

How do you feel about your draft?

I could not believe the Saints gave you a future first round pick, so they could take Marcus Davenport.

Great job by the Packers getting both Jaire Alexander & Josh Jackson. Cole Madison was another nice pick later on, and getting Equanimeous St. Brown so late could be a steal for you guys.

I thought it was a good draft Mark. How you been buddy?

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You don't hang around here much, do you?

But I'm curious, are Packer boards like this?

Yes they can be lol.