What’s the matter kid? Need to cry?

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That was before my time. Plus I never worked there so there is that excuse also. 

You could always ask Boyst, the gay Vietnamese lesbian that is black and a Congressperson from Malaysia.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That was before my time. Plus I never worked there so there is that excuse also. 

Bethelham steel, those were the days. As a young Irish lass I needed a job after my French ancestors brought us to this country. I remember the hard work and how long it was working Lexington Steele.  My experiences there toughened my ass up to help me get through a shift at bethehaam steel. 

• Haha (+1) 1

So if cries are limited to 10 minutes, how will the participants know their time is up?

Will the clock be digital or analog?

https://www.ajc.com/places/school/british-schools-are-removing-analog-clocks-from-classrooms-because-kids-can-read-them/FmT45BUpAvoUUjP8C5IM9I/

A coworker last week told me his 14 year old daughter couldn't read an analog clock and had no idea how to interpret the Roman numerals on the clock in the house they lived in.

Forward!

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

So if cries are limited to 10 minutes, how will the participants know their time is up?

Will the clock be digital or analog?

https://www.ajc.com/places/school/british-schools-are-removing-analog-clocks-from-classrooms-because-kids-can-read-them/FmT45BUpAvoUUjP8C5IM9I/

A coworker last week told me his 14 year old daughter couldn't read an analog clock and had no idea how to interpret the Roman numerals on the clock in the house they lived in.

Forward!

Have not heard you crying yet over team Trump comparing our federal officers to nazi storm troopers. That's ok with you? Were not you the one complaining the Dems don't have law enforcement's back? 

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

He should give her instructions on how to read both traditional clocks and Roman numerals, written in cursive.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/4/2018 at 7:52 AM, Tiberius said:

Have not heard you crying yet over team Trump comparing our federal officers to nazi storm troopers. That's ok with you? Were not you the one complaining the Dems don't have law enforcement's back? 

94a53a134353ccb1865fd4502d742dd9.jpg

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

By that measure, he loves you, Gator.

What are you talking about? He's the smarterist man in the room!

Granted, he's the only one in his particular room, but he's still A-#1 in the smarty pants department there.

• Haha (+1) 1