Derrius Guice draft slide caused by “something potentially highly embarrassing”

5 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Mayock didn’t say something bad, or something terrible. He used the term “something embarrassing”. This makes me ask the question; is anything considered embarrassing these days? If it’s just “embarrassing” how bad can it be? 

Maybe he lost a bet and had to eat horse crap.

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Feels like there’s more to this story. Hearing that Guice got pantsed when he was in high school is embarrassing...that shouldn’t cause a guy to slide as far as he did.

There was nothing there. Like a Ken doll.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am guessing he may be outed and will become first openly gay player in the NFL. Just a guess, but it could explain the strange, mysterious combine question.

I feel like Mayock wouldn’t refer to being gay as embarrassing but perhaps we’ll find out the real story

27 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I feel like Mayock wouldn’t refer to being gay as embarrassing but perhaps we’ll find out the real story

I was more referring to the process of being outed than his possibly being gay. But again, pure speculation on my part.

for the record, I am a fan of his and would have loved it if the Bills had gotten him.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I was more referring to the process of being outed than his possibly being gay. But again, pure speculation on my part.

Yeah, but if Mayock said that these days, he’d be on vacation with Weinstein and Lauer very soon. 

17 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

No business of ours. Let's leave the kid alone and move on.

This is where I’m at. There is a difference between bad and embarrassing. If Mayock understands proper use of the word embarrassing (which is debatable) then I couldn’t care less about it, or even want to know. 

• Like (+1) 1