GDT: 2018 Draft Day 2 - Rounds 2 and 3

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Does a DT need a lot of coaching up though? Isn't it one of those positions where they dont need as much coaching? They cant fill every hole this year, getting a backup DT to replace Kyle next year may not be a big priority to them co.pared to another position that could use the additional year of time

Don't pick to need.  The only reason I said they should take a DT is because there are a lot of good value ones left.  They need to go BPA.  Too many holes not to.  

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Waiting for all the Mason Rudolph at 22 people to say “we could have had 4 starters and taken Rudolph at 65”

I was one of those people, and no, but we could have had Rudolph at 22 and two more starters from the 2nd round.

Chubb, Chark and everyone picked up to know could have been Bills by standing in place.

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Don't pick to need.  The only reason I said they should take a DT is because there are a lot of good value ones left.  They need to go BPA.  Too many holes not to.  

I agree, just saying that someone said next year is supposed to be deep for them and someone else said that they should get one so Kyle could mentor them as depth.

Theres still a few spots where the Bill's could draft someone good that could be a  need starter for them this year