Rosen would have died behind our o-line

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because Cleveland is dumb.  They haven't seen Papa Smurf play yet. :P

Don't we have 3 home games in December this year?

Didn't they have 3 home games in December/January in 2015/2016? It didn't snow for any of them, but it DID snow a bit during the Bengals game in October.

Didn't they have 3 home games in a row in December in 2016? It only snowed for the Steelers game. 

Didn't they have 3 home games in December last year? It only snowed for the Colts game. 

One game, at most, per season. Glad we got the QB with frying pan hands and a rocket arm for ONE GAME PER SEASON

Allen is going to die to.  His college tape shows a line exactly like this one.  I just feel we don't have the best QB in the division AFTER Brady retires.  The Jets do.  Of course we couldn't do anything about that since the Giants were not willing to trade.  But the Jets getting Darnold just makes me so sick that we have Allen.  If the Phins had taken Rosen ohhh man. 

3 hours ago, JM57 said:

Didn't they have 3 home games in December/January in 2015/2016? It didn't snow for any of them, but it DID snow a bit during the Bengals game in October.

Didn't they have 3 home games in a row in December in 2016? It only snowed for the Steelers game. 

Didn't they have 3 home games in December last year? It only snowed for the Colts game. 

One game, at most, per season. Glad we got the QB with frying pan hands and a rocket arm for ONE GAME PER SEASON

Swirling winds matter too.

Yeah... I am concerned about his accuracy.  But keeps the "happy feet" down... He will be okay.  Whos to say he can't be the nexy Jim Kelly.  Big, strong, and able to work in WNY.

That was Kelly's big issue, not setting up to plant.

Gotta get the Oline in shape now.

2 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

SDS -- oh moderator of threads.. why not lock this thread and close it out.... same ole bull **** being spewed out by Allen backers and Allen haters.... 

I am in the middle.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... I am concerned about his accuracy.  But keeps the "happy feet" down... He will be okay.  Whos to say he can't be the nexy Jim Kelly.  Big, strong, and able to work in WNY.

I am in the middle.

I feel the same way as you!

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am in the middle.

Did Tyrod have, or need, a rocket arm to play here for 3 years? When he chose to cut it loose he had no problem driving the ball around. You don't need the world's strongest arm to deal with swirling winds.

3 hours ago, JM57 said:

Did Tyrod have, or need, a rocket arm to play here for 3 years? When he chose to cut it loose he had no problem driving the ball around. You don't need the world's strongest arm to deal with swirling winds.

One would have to believe that the braintrust at OBD have a vastly different opinion of 

Tyrods ability too "cut it loose". He indeed did have problems "driving the ball around"

I was in his corner up until the Jags game which had nothing too do with swirling winds. 

when TT let it loose. About the best thing he could do was not put the football

in the first five rows of the 100's. Got to give the guy credit for that at least. 

Tyrod Taylor was a lot of things. He wasn't inaccurate though. He was hesitant and protected the ball to a fault. When he wanted to throw a deep ball, he threw a beautiful one. It wasn't that he couldn't physically throw the ball. He mentally refused to do it.

Edited by JM57

8 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Allen is going to die to.  His college tape shows a line exactly like this one.  I just feel we don't have the best QB in the division AFTER Brady retires.  The Jets do.  Of course we couldn't do anything about that since the Giants were not willing to trade.  But the Jets getting Darnold just makes me so sick that we have Allen.  If the Phins had taken Rosen ohhh man. 

The last time the Jets took a turnover prone USC qb in the top 5 it didn't work out so well, let's hope history repeats.

2 hours ago, JM57 said:

Tyrod Taylor was a lot of things. He wasn't inaccurate though. He was hesitant and protected the ball to a fault. When he wanted to throw a deep ball, he threw a beautiful one. It wasn't that he couldn't physically throw the ball. He mentally refused to do it.

Are you kidding me?  Did you notice he could not hit the broadside of a barn against Jacksonville?

1 hour ago, Carmel Corn said:

Are you kidding me?  Did you notice he could not hit the broadside of a barn against Jacksonville?

I too enjoy generalizations based upon one game over three seasons :rolleyes: