If the Jets get Rosen tonight, Beane failed

T-Bomb

Jackson will be better than Watson....if he had an agent, he would be talked about at the same level as the TOp 4.   Pick him with 12 or 10 (move up ahead of fins), and we would be golden.  He will scare the heck out of Defenses....too bad everyone is telling Beane he is a failure if he sits at 12.

Look, I want Rosen too, he's my clear first choice, but let's not pretend that you or I know so much more than they guys in the Bills front office. 

If they go a different direction, we're going to have to trust them and give the guy a chance. It's not like this administration has failed repeatedly...

There is a big difference to team trading down three spots and moving fro 3 to 12. Especially when getting back what they did fir going down three spots. Saying Beane was out maneuvered is not necessarily the case.

Just now, TOboy said:

If they go a different direction, we're going to have to trust them and give the guy a chance. It's not like this administration has failed repeatedly...

Not really, we don't have to trust them and give them a chance, how has that worked out the last couple decades?

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Oh, I don't know... starting a thread to call a GM a complete failure if he doesn't do what YOU what him to do?

It could qualify.....

Right, could qualify, but you'd have to see me at my desk typing, to know it it's a tantrum.  You don't have enough empirical data to make the determination.

And before anyone says I don't have all the empirical data on whether Rosen will be great, don't be silly, you'd need a time machine for that, just like you would have for Brady.

Given the current data, I'm not sure how any FO would not have Rosen #1... 

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I thought you had a source?

I have the same source all of you have, a homo sapien sapien brain. More ppl need to learn how to use it in a non-lemming type fashion IMO.

7 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Not really, we don't have to trust them and give them a chance, how has that worked out the last couple decades?

How is that relevant in any way to the current FO?

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

Right, could qualify, but you'd have to see me at my desk typing, to know it it's a tantrum.  You don't have enough empirical data to make the determination.

And before anyone says I don't have all the empirical data on whether Rosen will be great, don't be silly, you'd need a time machine for that, just like you would have for Brady.

Given the current data, I'm not sure how any FO would not have Rosen #1... 

No, I don't.

Just now, T-Bomb said:

I have the same source all of you have, a homo sapien sapien brain. More ppl need to learn how to use it in a non-lemming type fashion IMO.

You know what they say about opinions...

29 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I think the Jets want Rosen.  The #3 spot should have been the Bills', Beane whiffed.

You have no idea what the Jets want other than speculation from the media.

None at all.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

How is that relevant in any way to the current FO?

No, I don't.

Then I guess you're not a fan of the scientific method.

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

You know what they say about opinions...

Yeah, that FO types the Bills have been hiring for the last 2 decades haven't had well informed opinions of prospective talent.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You have no idea what the Jets want other than speculation from the media.

None at all.

And???  Why do you supposed I prefaced the statement with "I think".

35 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

And if he ends up a career backup what then?  Or if whoever we pick is next Tom brady?

This draft and his legacy will be like every other...judged in a few years. 

Just now, Hebert19 said:

And if he ends up a career backup what then?  Or if whoever we pick is next Tom brady?

This draft and his legacy will be like every other...judged in a few years. 

The picks are not being made in a few years, they are being made in a matter of hours.