Updated Joe C info - I asked on twitter - at least 2 plans to trade up for 3 players, Allen not thought to be one of them

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

:beer: Time to end the QB mediocrity. 

No doubt.  We really have to work on the OL pronto if Rosen is the pick, but he’s the guy I want most.  Glad to see the remark about the guy not being Allen.....which is a little scary.  Smoke?

Just now, NewEra said:

No doubt.  We really have to work on the OL pronto if Rosen is the pick, but he’s the guy I want most.  Glad to see the remark about the guy not being Allen.....which is a little scary.  Smoke?

I hope not, but nothing wrong with Rosen getting additional seasoning while AJM starts 2018. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:beer: Time to end the QB mediocrity. 

Yep its time to assert our AFCE / AFC / NFL dominace once again. Buffalo is a lot like a library book.. We're overdue

1 minute ago, GG said:

Would this work - 12 & 22 for 4, then swap Shady & 4 for 2?

Nope, it will take both firsts and Clevelands 65th we got for TT.  The just our 4th and 56th to land 2.  The Giants wouldn't want Shady if they could nab Barkley anyway at 4.

Tim-

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I hope not, but nothing wrong with Rosen getting additional seasoning while AJM starts 2018. 

Yeah.  I’ll just be to anxious to see him play in 18, but probably too nervous to put him due to the OL.  He’s currently leaps and bounds better than McCarron imo, but a year on the bench might be best for him

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Yeah.  I’ll just be to anxious to see him play in 18, but probably too nervous to put him due to the OL.  He’s currently leaps and bounds better than McCarron imo, but a year on the bench might be best for him

We don't want the David Carr experience repeated in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1