MVP poster....

14 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not this crap again.    Please use the search function.   

>> If I am honest I'll catch a load of negative feedback because of my negative remarks for "a favorite".  

26CopyPaste gives us snark, name calling and emogi's when he isn't copying and pasting someones Tweets and when you call him out on a topic he'll get pissy and refuse to post in any thread you create.  

The internet Search Engine is a useful tool.   Use it.  

Last week one of the office staff sent around the typically lame "let's all remember to appreciate our office manager and IT guy for all they do!!!" email.

This thread is the TSW equivalent.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There are so many good posts and posters here. A lot of people have different “specialties” and those contributions mixed together make this place tick. It really is a great community filled with good people. I feel fortunate to be a part of this group. 

I second that! 

YOLO is overrated. It's obviously Hapless or the Wiz

Also I hate popularity contests. Especially on a friggin forum lol

Oh and DC Tom is the most overrated. His one liner was funny maybe the first time. Like sorta funny. The next 1000 repeats were very informative and thoughtful posts.

I can do hot takes for days. Come at me Teef, DC, YOLO.

16 hours ago, mead107 said:

But we are the site with the awesome DC Tom

DC Tom has a solid one liner. I've learned a lot about football from him.

Shout out to whoever does the offensive line analysis, those are awesome, and Virgil for his takeover of the "my takeaway from the games"

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

15 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

YOLO is overrated. It's obviously Hapless or the Wiz

Also I hate popularity contests. Especially on a friggin forum lol

Oh and DC Tom is the most overrated. His one liner was funny maybe the first time. Like sorta funny. The next 1000 repeats were very informative and thoughtful posts.

I can do hot takes for days. Come at me Teef, DC, YOLO.

DC Tom has a solid one liner. I've learned a lot about football from him.

Shout out to whoever does the offensive line analysis, those are awesome, and Virgil for his takeover of the "my takeaway from the games"

hence my first post.  for me it's all about respect given and respect received.  

If you don't get it, you don't get it.   

DC Tom's one liner is a staple and it's a running joke.  (but that's not saying the person wasn't worthy of being an idiot)   or maybe I missed the joke  

7 hours ago, corta765 said:

I would say 26 or Kirby who I always enjoy his perspective.

As for best profile picture I mean whose beating my owl? :)

It looks like a dick head with two openings. Is that for quicker expulsion of fluid?