MVP poster....

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Joins a message board, ignores others who don't share similar thoughts and that he disagrees with, then brag that he could ignore unlimited number of people... Just proves that you are ridiculous

The ignore feature is the last refuge of the feeble-minded.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

The ignore feature is the last refuge of the feeble-minded.

Agreed. I have very few on there and that is just to make reading PPP easier. Otherwise I want to find people I disagree with to see if they see something that I do not

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Agreed. I have very few on there and that is just to make reading PPP easier. Otherwise I want to find people I disagree with to see if they see something that I do not

I've never the ignore feature as such, but back-in-the-day I did block AKC from filling my mailbox with hate PM's.... forget how I did it now.:D

58 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Fun Fact - Yolo and 26 are responsible for 90% of the new poster threads here. Not saying they have dozens of alternate screen names, but I'm not saying they don't... ;)

Copy and Paste have multiple accounts!?!?

do they respond to themselves?? Lol

• Haha (+1) 2

Most Valuable Poster (as it relates to hours of fun reading incomprehensible posts and Shouts):

1) Dog90210

2) Microscopes

3) Lee Lee Phoenix

Real MVP’s who have a sense of humor and don’t take the football talk so personally:

1) Gugny

2) Mike in Horseheads

3) Jauronimo

4) Cripple Creek

5) Teef

6) Royale

7) Nanker

8) Shady

9) Cletus

10) Jimmy Spags

11) 4merper4mer

12) Mommy’sMeatballsandSauce

13) Godfather

14) MertonHanksNeck

15) ABeerandASteak

16) FoShoYoNo

17) ACrysallisforChristmas

18) HankWilliamsGerbil

19) WhichBathroomShouldIUse

There are so many others but these are the ones that popped in my head. Love you all. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JoeF said:

There are so many posters deserving of this honor.  26CB and Yolo for their amazing work to keep us all informed.  DC Tom for his love for us all -- our own Dr. Phil.  Mead, Augie, Gug,.....the list goes on and on...but whether its concussions, completion percentage, ball security, prior arrest record..they all have a flaw...damn..this is a hard choice....

I was under the impression that between Hippa and attorney client privilege, most of the qualifiers would have been removed....

Guilty as charged.....

Maybe...

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I was under the impression that between Hippa and attorney client privilege, most of the qualifiers would have been removed....

Guilty as charged.....

Maybe...

It was the Instagram post with you and Elizabeth Hurley in her cleavage showing dress.... just added that shred of doubt.  Started calling you Baker Augie...

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

It was the Instagram post with you and Elizabeth Hurley in her cleavage showing dress.... just added that shred of doubt.  Started calling you Baker Augie...

You liked my blouse, didn’t you? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rico said:

I've never the ignore feature as such, but back-in-the-day I did block AKC from filling my mailbox with hate PM's.... forget how I did it now.:D

I had some dude used to message me about 3sums with the girl I was dating. Somehow a photo was posted. He liked her I guess.  Or me.