4-20: NFL MJ Testing Starts Today ?

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 4-20: NFL MJ Testing Starts Today 😂

With the destigmatizing of weed its only a matter of time before they stop testing for it. I wouldnt be surprised if it happens in the next year or two.

Then maybe in another 50 years they will have weed sponsors like booze sponsors. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2018/04/20/former-nba-nfl-athletes-estimate-marijuana-use-players-high/536254002/

"Former tight end Martellus Bennett thought the number was even higher in the NFL, where injuries and physical pain are more prevalent.

I want to say about 89% (of the NFL used marijuana)," Bennett told Bleacher Report in a separate interview among former NFL players. "

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Time to switch to the synthetic stuff.

No never that. The synthetic stuff is horrible. I don't trust it. I'd rather go sober.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Haze_21 said:

With the destigmatizing of weed its only a matter of time before they stop testing for it. I wouldnt be surprised if it happens in the next year or two.

Then maybe in another 50 years they will have weed sponsors like booze sponsors. 

Out here is Washington the Billboards up and down the I-5 corridor are at least 50% Weed shop advertisements.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...coupons or BOGO??.............

Just advertisements. MY favorite shop has all kinds of daily discounts and you can even spin the discount wheel on Tuesdays