What current player would you like to see in the booth on talks shows?

I think Jay Cutler could be a good analyst for wherever he's going. Say what you will about his play but I like his sense of humor. Interesting to see if he knows his Xs and Os like Romo does.

Greg Jennings Steve Smith (probably my favorite brecent retiree analyst) and somehow Chris Canty are fun when he gets called up mostly to undisputed

As for current players I don't know, maybe I'd like Cam Newton, with his unique perspective,  shady seems funny and isn't afraid to speak his mind, liked his take on Kaepernick. Jason witten would certainly be popular.. seems boring. Antonio Brown has personality, well spoken, Joe Thomas maybe, my fave would probably be a much needed RB perspective, not a fan of seeing Dickerson's takes. So I'll go with shady. Honorable mention to Le'Veon Bell with his ups and downs and running style I don't think we've ever seen. He knows football, when to block or find a good spot in receiving.

Total crapshoot, but I want a combo of talent and humor but NFL players are getting pretty boring right now

Lynch would be awesome but that's not his MO for sure haha

Side note Baron Davis on the basketball side is a cool cat. I want to see him replace Shaq who surprisingly has no personality and has really bad basketball takes. Tries to play the contrarian to sir Charles and fails miserably, not too bright of a dude.