Simple question: what's the biggest threat to our country at this time?

boyst

10 hours ago, Azalin said:

2) The lack of quality, affordable linoleum and formica products for working class households across the lower 48.

My sister wanted her bathroom floor redone recently. Home Depot only had two style of linoleum in stock, anything else was a special order. But gee, they got 3000 styles of tile in store. 

49 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He has orange colored skin and Tweets to much, oh and he is a major blowhard 

Ah, another gator clone that didn't get his/her period and doesn't know the difference between to, too and two.

48 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

My sister wanted her bathroom floor redone recently. Home Depot only had two style of linoleum in stock, anything else was a special order. But gee, they got 3000 styles of tile in store. 

I know, right? I tried to say as much, but Tom seems to think our nation's linoleum crisis is nothing to worry about.

Tell that to your sister when she sees how ineffective Twix bars are as bathroom flooring.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I know, right? I tried to say as much, but Tom seems to think our nation's linoleum crisis is nothing to worry about.

Tell that to your sister when she sees how ineffective Twix bars are as bathroom flooring.

Left or Right Twix bars?

You don't know, do you? 

THAT'S how big a problem this Left/Right Twix propaganda is.   

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Left or Right Twix bars?

You don't know, do you? 

THAT'S how big a problem this Left/Right Twix propaganda is.   

Well, I had assumed that the Twix bars would be laid as tiles in the traditional L-R-L-R configuration, but my expertise, sadly, is in linoleum.

7 minutes ago, Azalin said:

There is a reason to not hire Tom as your interior decorator. This was his latest job:

Tom1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Well, I had assumed that the Twix bars would be laid as tiles in the traditional L-R-L-R configuration, but my expertise, sadly, is in linoleum.

And you're perceiving that Left and Right Twix bars are somehow different, that they can be laid that way?  Why is that?  It's because you've been TOLD their different.

That's how insidious this Left/Right Twix campaign is.  You've been assimilated in to it, and you're not even aware!

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There is a reason to not hire Tom as your interior decorator. This was his latest job:

Tom1.jpg

That's not my work.  I would have done everything in knotty pine.  Even the curtains.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And you're perceiving that Left and Right Twix bars are somehow different, that they can be laid that way?  Why is that?  It's because you've been TOLD their different.

That's how insidious this Left/Right Twix campaign is.  You've been assimilated in to it, and you're not even aware!

That's not my work.  I would have done everything in knotty pine.  Even the curtains.

Like this?

vintage-knotty-pine-kitchen.jpg

avocado.jpgOr this?

Edited by 3rdnlng

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's always seemed obvious to me that you can tell the left and right Twix apart by looking at which one is on the right, and which one is on the left. If the one on the left appears to be the right Twix, and the one on the right appears to be the left Twix, just rotate the bar 180 degrees and everything falls into place.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

The Trumptards buying up all the livestock for their own sexual gratification leaving the rest of us with no meat to eat. Porkchops. Steaks. Hamburgers. All gone thanks to the Trumptards. 

Moron, people eat the livestock after they're done !@#$ing it.

40 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Millenials.

Lazy little entitled phuggers are going to have the majority voice soon, and we all know they will be begging the Dems to "Make America Venezuela!"

I can't wait.  When they're attacking each other in the streets with machetes, fighting for food, I'll Negan their asses...

• Like (+1) 1