Is gronk getting traded to Dallas?

mead107

14 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Don’t you think that we would have already heard rumors about a big trade like this before he even got on a flight to his new team?

Not necessarily.  He may just be flying to Dallas for personal reasons.  But, if the Pats* were trading him I think it would be quiet on the rumor/truth mill as it usually is with the Pats*.

And, IF Gronk was traded I would think the other team would want to negotiate an extension and Gronk would contemplate retirement, so, he would probably fly to Dallas to see if it is a good fit for him.

2 minutes ago, Manther said:

Not necessarily.  He may just be flying to Dallas for personal reasons.  But, if the Pats* were trading him I think it would be quiet on the rumor/truth mill as it usually is with the Pats*.

And, IF Gronk was traded I would think the other team would want to negotiate an extension and Gronk would contemplate retirement, so, he would probably fly to Dallas to see if it is a good fit for him.

We would have heard about it. 

35 minutes ago, mead107 said:

He flew to Dallas this morning. 8am flight. 

Sat in front of my daughter. 

She should have waited until he took a nap. Maybe put one of those little sleep masks on. He seems like a sleep mask kinda guy. 

Once he was asleep your daughter should yelled "FOR TRE WHITE B*TCH" then jumped off the back of his seat Macho Man Randy Savage style and driven an elbow to the back of his neck.

Mu6h.gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

She should have waited until he took a nap. Maybe put one of those little sleep masks on. He seems like a sleep mask kinda guy. 

Once he was asleep your daughter should yelled "FOR TRE WHITE B*TCH" then jumped off the back of his seat Macho Man Randy Savage style and driven an elbow to the back of his neck.

Mu6h.gif

Now that would get you some "Good Parenting" points for sure.

She would live in infamy.

Dad, remember that time when Mr Gronkowski was in the seat in front us ?

Best day of my life. Thanks Dad !!

American Airlines is the official airline of the Cowboys, and Jet Blue of the Patriots, I believe. So that may or may not be telling, depending on the airline he was on.. Gronk though could go to Dallas if someone called him from there saying there were free meatballs. So, who knows.