Imagine waking up next to this!

I read the thread title, and immediately thought 'The Godfather', horse's head...

I'll let you know when I decide which is worse.  And I know I'm no prize, either.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Truth in advertising. I have been accused of making a train take a dirt road.
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I wonder if they sent the homeowner for mental counseling? This is enough to give anyone, but the most psychologically fit, PTSD!

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/region-crime-roundup-woman-allegedly-enters-porter-home-climbs-into/collection_fe3c271e-28df-5891-8716-ebc42c6883b3.html

Yikes !

I was hoping for this

51.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=641

13 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Poor thing, she's misunderstood. 

I would bet 10 grand that you paid money to have sexual relations with another human being..I would bank on it. 70 % of all men have paid for sex..or they have  straight up put it down with a "slump buster" after they exchanged wedding bands at sometime during their commitment.

12 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I would bet 10 grand that you paid money to have sexual relations with another human being..I would bank on it. 70 % of all men have paid for sex..or they have  straight up put it down with a "slump buster" after they exchanged wedding bands at sometime during their commitment.

I gotta hand it to you. When you go off topic you go off topic.

13 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

You should come over to PPP