Bills One of the Best Fits for Dez Bryant - Per ESPN

On 4/13/2018 at 2:38 PM, patneiler said:

Yeah, my guess is Washington.

i'm thinking giants. if they had any brains, they'd take chubb or barkley at 2 and a qb in the 2nd or trade back up for rudolph if it goes that way.  they could sign dez and maybe sign odb...and if they don't, they draft a rec. take dez and hit the waiver wire.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm thinking giants. if they had any brains, they'd take chubb or barkley at 2 and a qb in the 2nd or trade back up for rudolph if it goes that way.  they could sign dez and maybe sign odb...and if they don't, they draft a rec. take dez and hit the waiver wire.

I think Byrant stated that he wanted to stay in that division!

On 4/13/2018 at 3:05 PM, CountDorkula said:

I'm asking what does it matter if its during a game or during a PC.

I also guess your forgot Sammys disgusted body language during games when EJ Manuel was the QB and gesturing to him to be better

All of us had disgusted body language and gestured EJ to get better. I in fact did yell also.

To the staff at ESPN, did you watch any Bills games last year? Did you not see receivers that couldn't separate from their defenders? If so, then why would we need another one? Maybe you can do more research before you put out this mularkey and take the Buffalo Bills detective with you.