What if Indy takes a QB ?

I'm with the crowd of not trading up but if a QB falls to them at 12 or 22, then take him. What if Indy decides to take a QB, especially if the Giants and Broncos don't take a QB ? I know Luck has a big contract but last I heard he hasn't begun throwing a football yet. Say the draft goes like this :

Browns - Darnold

Giants - Barkley

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - Chubb

Broncos - Nelson

Rosen and Allen still on the board, still have 3 second round picks to fill other needs. Think they grab a QB ?

Ok, thanks for you expert knowledge, and the Lions didn't draft  wrs in the first round 3 years in a row, and the Saints didn't trade their entire draft ,plus a another first  and a third to take Ricky Williams.... it's the NFL draft, strange things happen.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

What if every QB is available for the Bills at pick 12?

What I proposed, up to Indy taking a QB could reasonably happen, what you proposed would never happen, so I go that  going for me.

29 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

What I proposed, up to Indy taking a QB could reasonably happen, what you proposed would never happen, so I go that  going for me.

The Colts have Andrew Luck. His dead cap hit for 2018 is $40m. His dead cap for 2019 is $13m. Did you also forget they traded down. Why o why would they trade down if their plan was to draft a QB? There is nothing reasonable about what you posted.

44 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

I'm with the crowd of not trading up but if a QB falls to them at 12 or 22, then take him. What if Indy decides to take a QB, especially if the Giants and Broncos don't take a QB ? I know Luck has a big contract but last I heard he hasn't begun throwing a football yet. Say the draft goes like this :

Browns - Darnold

Giants - Barkley

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - Chubb

Broncos - Nelson

Rosen and Allen still on the board, still have 3 second round picks to fill other needs. Think they grab a QB ?

Just have a hard time thinking they would trade from 3 to 6 and then go QB, even under that scenario.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY