Season Ticket Members - ever ordered from BB.com using Bills Bucks?

31 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

This year's draft hat looks pretty sick.  I still have $ on my Bills Bucks card to use, and I'd want to get my STM discount.  

Anybody ever done those things from the Bills Store online?

draft hat.JPG

god bless ya having Bills Bucks left, mine are usually gone by halftime of the opener 

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

These hats are terrible. I’ve never seen a new hat design get destroyed on the internet but the reviews have been scathing 

I kinds like em

9 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I'm not sure whats worse, the front of that hat or what the inside of it says. "Hey Hey Hey Hey Lets Go Buffalo" I always thought it was just a long slurred one "HEY!"

Image result for buffalo bills draft hat

Heard the hey-ey-ey-ey is copyrighted, so had to go with the ful Hey Hey Hey Hey

8 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I'm not sure whats worse, the front of that hat or what the inside of it says. "Hey Hey Hey Hey Lets Go Buffalo" I always thought it was just a long slurred one "HEY!"

Image result for buffalo bills draft hat

What will be interesting is if the hat is too tight, the embroidery on the liner will imprint (backwards) the "Hey hey hey hey, Lets go Buffalo" on the guys forehead. Could make for some funny memes's

18 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

What will be interesting is if the hat is too tight, the embroidery on the liner will imprint (backwards) the "Hey hey hey hey, Lets go Buffalo" on the guys forehead. Could make for some funny memes's

OLAFFUB OG S'TEL YEH YEH YEH YEH - Sounds Norwegian.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

god bless ya having Bills Bucks left, mine are usually gone by halftime of the opener 

I kinds like em

I am still stuck in that 'I don't purchase anything to eat or drink in the stadium' state of mind.

And I don't care what the internet says - I like it.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, OldNMBillsFan said:

I used my Bills Bucks on my season tickets this year. Just an idea if you were looking to use them before they expire.

I did the same thing as you. Buying Bills products online as a Canadian is a no-no because we get robbed on the shipping fee + Duty and taxes.

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

These hats are terrible. I’ve never seen a new hat design get destroyed on the internet but the reviews have been scathing 

People spend time on the internet destroying the design of a hat?

And I thought my time posting here was worthless.

• Like (+1) 1

I have ordered a few times.

There always seems to be a glitch in the system, but with a little intervention from my ticket rep, I can usually get it accomplished

After ordering a Mario Williams Jersey one year, and then a Sammy jersey the next year, we have decided no more jerseys unless the players are retired!

FYI - anybody want to buy a brand new unused Watkins Jersey?

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yeah. The internet is kind of a big thing....

If it's a place where people spend time criticizing a cap designed for a football team's draft day, then I would argue it's not near as big a thing as you might imagine.

What's next? Making fun of people who go to WalMart?

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

OLAFFUB OG S'TEL YEH YEH YEH YEH - Sounds Norwegian.

it was always safe to wear a Bills cap in other stadiums, barely any of the fans had a clue what team that logo meant

You will want to call and ask for instructions.  They initially put it on your credit card first then refund it when they manually apply it to your bills bucks card (system glitch).  Not eligible for the season tix discount unless you can buy in person though.