Billicheat ripped Gronkowski for using TB12 Method

https://www.upi.com/https:/www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2018/04/09/Patriots-Bill-Belichick-ripped-Rob-Gronkowski-for-using-TB12-Method/6061523292466/

Tensions between Belichick, Brady and the quarterback's long-time trainer Alex Guerrero surfaced publicly in December.

ESPN.com reported that many players on the Patriots felt pressure when deciding whether to train at the TB12 clinic -- thereby drawing the ire of Belichick -- or working out with the team's training staff. Belichick reportedly revoked Guerrero's access to the Patriots sidelines and any of the team's headquarters, per the ESPN.com story.

27 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Tensions between Belichick, Brady and the quarterback's long-time trainer Alex Guerrero surfaced publicly in December.

ESPN.com reported that many players on the Patriots felt pressure when deciding whether to train at the TB12 clinic -- thereby drawing the ire of Belichick -- or working out with the team's training staff. Belichick reportedly revoked Guerrero's access to the Patriots sidelines and any of the team's headquarters, per the ESPN.com story.

Confused??

did Bill want them too or not???

Seattle runs the ball and Atlanta doesn't choke and Brady and his stupid TB12 method" are 3-5 in the Super Bowl.

But since Russell Wilson threw an INT to Malcomb Butler and Matt Ryan choked Brady is the greatest of all time, and it cannot even be argued.

Sports!

I can't wait to start stacking some years onto Brady's last season, hopefully one in which he plays awful and finally looks his age. Then all the "smart" young fans and media will tell us some new guy is the best of all time and anyone who mentions Brady will be scoffed at.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

I really want this all to go very badly for them this season. Hopefully Brady takes a major step back and things get really ugly.

From a distance, it is amazing how success tears groups apart. Sports teams, bands, companies...

They have a system that puts them all in a spot to always win and make tons of money, yet the egos eventually (hopefully) ruin it all.

19 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Seattle runs the ball and Atlanta doesn't choke and Brady and his stupid TB12 method" are 3-5 in the Super Bowl.

But since Russell Wilson threw an INT to Malcomb Butler and Matt Ryan choked Brady is the greatest of all time, and it cannot even be argued.

Sports!

I can't wait to start stacking some years onto Brady's last season, hopefully one in which he plays awful and finally looks his age. Then all the "smart" young fans and media will tell us some new guy is the best of all time and anyone who mentions Brady will be scoffed at.

Don't forget the Tuck and Spygate.   

Subtract 2 from the totals accordingly. 

I don't think this is indicative of a power struggle or of BB losing it.

I think BB knows that whatever Guerrero is doing is likely illegal or, at the very least, in violation of NFL rules.

This is purely a hunch.  No proof.  No links.

• Like (+1) 1

That article didn't go into much detail, maybe I missed it.

During a video session last year Belichick highlighted Gronk on a play where he was unable to hold the edge and made a comment about resistance bands not helping him on that one. Gronk had stopped doing squat and "normal" lifting that the team trainers instruct the players to do.

From all the local stuff, even from some of the biggest homers ( Tom Curran) a rift does exist and the players and coach have no interest in closing it. My guess is Kraft steps in and gets them to play nice for one last run.

I have a feeling that when it's all over in NE we are going to hear a lot of things come out about the culture and locker room of that team and that Brady and BB really didn't like each other but put up with each other because of the success. Seems theres a lot of things quietly being swept under the rug out there to continue the sharade that everything is cohesive and great in NE.....

On bad season and I think it explodes

9 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I have a feeling that when it's all over in NE we are going to hear a lot of things come out about the culture and locker room of that team and that Brady and BB really didn't like each other but put up with each other because of the success. Seems theres a lot of things quietly being swept under the rug out there to continue the sharade that everything is cohesive and great in NE.....

On bad season and I think it explodes

no Steeler invited Noll to his induction at Canton

boo hoo hoo they had arguments....

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I really want this all to go very badly for them this season. Hopefully Brady takes a major step back and things get really ugly.

From a distance, it is amazing how success tears groups apart. Sports teams, bands, companies...

They have a system that puts them all in a spot to always win and make tons of money, yet the egos eventually (hopefully) ruin it all.

What exactly has been torn apart?

Whatever it is, give me some of that tearing.