FBI Raids Office of Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen

How !@#$ing stupid can the left get? This stupid, I guess:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dem-lawmaker-calls-on-fox-news-to-fire-hannity/ar-AAvXroH?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) said Monday Fox News should fire Sean Hannity in the wake of the revelation that he is a client of President Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

"I think he is so into this like a pig in the mud he can't get out of it. And I think he deserves to be fired. His word can never again be trusted," Connolly said on CNN.

Connolly said Hannity's involvement with Cohen represents a conflict of interest, calling it "a big stain on Hannity and Fox News."

He also hit Hannity for spreading conspiracy theories about former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

Cohen's attorney revealed earlier Monday that Hannity is the previously unnamed third client Cohen has done legal work for. The revelation came during a hearing connected to the FBI raid of Cohen's office and home last week.

Cohen's attorney's revealed Hannity's identity as they sought to argue they should be able to review materials seized in the raid before federal prosecutors, so that they can determine what documents are protected by attorney-client privilege.

Hannity downplayed the news, asserting that Cohen had never formally represented him in legal proceedings.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How !@#$ing stupid can the left get? This stupid, I guess:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dem-lawmaker-calls-on-fox-news-to-fire-hannity/ar-AAvXroH?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) said Monday Fox News should fire Sean Hannity in the wake of the revelation that he is a client of President Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

"I think he is so into this like a pig in the mud he can't get out of it. And I think he deserves to be fired. His word can never again be trusted," Connolly said on CNN.

Connolly said Hannity's involvement with Cohen represents a conflict of interest, calling it "a big stain on Hannity and Fox News."

He also hit Hannity for spreading conspiracy theories about former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

Cohen's attorney revealed earlier Monday that Hannity is the previously unnamed third client Cohen has done legal work for. The revelation came during a hearing connected to the FBI raid of Cohen's office and home last week.

Cohen's attorney's revealed Hannity's identity as they sought to argue they should be able to review materials seized in the raid before federal prosecutors, so that they can determine what documents are protected by attorney-client privilege.

Hannity downplayed the news, asserting that Cohen had never formally represented him in legal proceedings.

Well, another liberal goes full gator...

I don't suppose any of the fine folks at CNN apprised the good Congresscritter that there's a difference between commentators and journalists?

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So he immediately starts to backtrack. Ya, ten bucks, sure! 

“I might have handed him 10 bucks [and said,] 'I definitely want your attorney-client privilege on this,' ” Hannity said on the radio. “Something like that. I requested that privilege with him when I would ask him: 'Well, this just came up. What do you think about this? What do you think about that?' ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/04/16/the-gaping-hole-in-sean-hannitys-story-about-being-michael-cohens-client/?utm_term=.62b9187ba2b4

Just now, Koko78 said:

Well, another liberal goes full gator...

I don't suppose any of the fine folks at CNN apprised the good Congresscritter that there's a difference between commentators and journalists?

Who cares? Hannity is just a conspiracy theory nut anyway. Fox should fire him to improve their image as a new organization 

Geez.  You think you know a guy as Hannity was the only dependable name in news.  The only one willing to stand up and defend Cliven Bundy breaking federal law.  Now I find out he has the same lawyer as a Republican president.  He's dead to me now.

• Haha (+1) 2

they run 100% in bigoted and butthurt anger against everything the GOP does

and do 0% on their own

but that's the price paid for freedom and having the right to your own opinion as a conservative

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Interesting to note that Hillary Clinton's counsel of record also represented al Qaeda members detained at Gitmo.  

Now, I'm not saying that ties Clinton to al Qaeda...but...

New revelations about Perkins Coie the past 72 hours have been interesting to watch unfold.

LIBERAL IMPARTIALITY:

Judge Overseeing Cohen Case Officiated George Soros’ Wedding in 2013.

But...........................you know.......................Sean Hannity.....:lol:

The central figure in the "NannyGate" scandal, who also officiated George Soros' wedding, ruled against Cohen in federal court last night:

A federal judge on Monday denied a request from President Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen to review the documents seized from the lawyer's home and office last week before prosecutors see them, dealing a setback to Trump's legal team.

U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood said that she had faith in the Justice Department's so-called "taint team" to isolate materials protected by attorney-client privilege, but added that she would consider allowing a neutral third party requested by Cohen to weigh in.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LIBERAL IMPARTIALITY:

Judge Overseeing Cohen Case Officiated George Soros’ Wedding in 2013.

But...........................you know.......................Sean Hannity.....:lol:

The central figure in the "NannyGate" scandal, who also officiated George Soros' wedding, ruled against Cohen in federal court last night:

A federal judge on Monday denied a request from President Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen to review the documents seized from the lawyer's home and office last week before prosecutors see them, dealing a setback to Trump's legal team.

U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood said that she had faith in the Justice Department's so-called "taint team" to isolate materials protected by attorney-client privilege, but added that she would consider allowing a neutral third party requested by Cohen to weigh in.

Lol,that's great!! 

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

New revelations about Perkins Coie the past 72 hours have been interesting to watch unfold.

Haven't seen any, aside from a rehash of Elias lying about being Clinton's counsel and laundering payments to Steele.

Why does anyone care if Cohen represented Hannity at any point?

What does that have to do with anything? 

Boggles the friggin mind.

I guess if you are a conservative you are fair game to anything with the anti-American left.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I guess if you are a conservative you are fair game to anything with the anti-American left.

Derangement Syndrome

its well beyond the decent time that people should accept the results of the election and stop acting this poorly

the worse they act the more they guarantee he wins again in 2020

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Derangement Syndrome

its well beyond the decent time that people should accept the results of the election and stop acting this poorly

the worse they act the more they guarantee he wins again in 2020

Perfectly said brother.

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

I know! Which makes it so strange that they should have to lie about it. Hannity is running away from the claim made in court that he is a client. 

Whats this his complete pos hiding? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I know! Which makes it so strange that they should have to lie about it. Hannity is running away from the claim made in court that he is a client. 

Whats this his complete pos hiding? 

Unhinged much there Sparky?

• 2 weeks later...