[Misleading Title]Pick 96 to Pittsburgh for Martavis Bryant

2 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Atleast put a "?" In the title of the thread. Ppl are gonna think we made a trade, just like I thought(gullable i guess, but title is misleading)

+1

Ā 

Also, I don't hate it because supposedlyĀ this draft is not very good for teams needing WR help.

Just now, TigerJ said:

Whether or not fans want to do it, Bryant doesn't seem to be the type of player the current management of the teams is targeting.Ā Ā 

The Bills inquired about a trade for Bryant last October before making the Benjamin deal. It's not necessarily just fans

17 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

+1

Ā 

Also, I don't hate it because supposedlyĀ this draft is not very good for teams needing WR help.

This is not a great draft for outside deep threat receivers. Ā Lots of slot guys or guys like Kelvin Benjamin. Ā 

Ā 

Bryant has experience and history, albeit off the field issues and is a free agent after the 2018!season as is Benjamin. Ā But if both produce we have the cap space next season to retain both.

Ā 

I'm hoping we see a huge bump in productivity in Zay Jones in the slot and for that reason I may consider another receiver in the 4th, 5th or 6 rounds that's a slot type.

Ā 

Then if we can make the deal for Bryant here is my draft:

Ā 

Round 1 - pick 12 - Leighton Vander Eshe

Round 1 - pick 22 - Billy Price

Round 2 - pick 53 - Harrison Phillips

Round 2 - Pick 56 - Rashard Penny

Round 3 - Pick 65 - Luke Falk

Round 4 - Pick 121 - Fred Warner

Round 5 - Pick 167 - Taron Johnson

Round 6 - Pick 188 - Tony Adams

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

because he's not the 1. He'll be our #1a/b depending on how he competes with KB. Certainly faster so he'll get way more action.

AJ is a deep thrower and could really use Bryant as a deep threat as he did Green in Cincinnati

• Like (+1) 1