Pats want OBJ

2 hours ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

According to my source. They plan on giving OBJ discipline like they did with Moss and expect big numbers to come along with it. Belichick wants to go all out this next year or two while he has Tom and before he hands off the team to Josh McDaniels.

That's what they traded Cooks to get more capital to get OBJ. Also Gronk is not going nowhere.

Take it's for what it's worth.

Source? Your dealer? 

• Haha (+1) 1

If it happens, it may lead a bit more credibility to the "Belichick to Giants" theories that were popping up earlier in the off season. What better way to start your new job than by giving your new team two extra 1sts, removing the biggest cancer on your team, and saddling your old team that scorned you with a $16 mil prim a-donna receiver?

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

For a guy with "sources", you sure start a lot of "I am done if..."  look at me threads as if you have no idea whats happening, let alone sources.

I can't remember who starts what thread anymore but if is the same OP shame on me for even clicking this one..

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Magox said:

Who made you all high and mighty?

If anything he should preface or qualify his thread title with "rumor".

Relatively speaking it is worthy of a new thread.  

I swear you thread cops are as bad as the ones you complain about.

It's the off-season. I'll talk about any hypothetical scenario because that's pretty much all there is to talk about

So yeah, I think it would be pretty fun to see how Brady and OBJ would interact

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

4 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

If it happens, it may lead a bit more credibility to the "Belichick to Giants" theories that were popping up earlier in the off season. What better way to start your new job than by giving your new team two extra 1sts, removing the biggest cancer on your team, and saddling your old team that scorned you with a $16 mil prim a-donna receiver?

Highly unlikley they trade for beckham. They just traded cooks because they couldnt pay him the money he would require. And they where talking with the rams for a month about this. This move has nothong to do with obj. Simply

gaining something for what you would only have for 1 more season. Plus clearing 8 or so million in cap

7 hours ago, H2o said:

If the Pats get OBJ then I will run up and punch Belichick right in the nuts at the introductory press conference. 

I'd give him a high five. I would love to see that basket case on their team. He will wither in their culture.

They can have him, let's hope it's this and not trading up for a QB.

7 hours ago, PIZ said:

Would rather see OBJ in New England than Josh Rosen or another top young QB.

Amen to that, I can't think of anything worse than this. The only thing worse would be we don't get a QB and the Patriots do.

12 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

There are about 1000 threads on Mayfield, Rosen, LAMP I'm out if x happens, LMAP I'm going on the record, LAMP this - it is awful to find anything on here....

Give the guy a break.  This is a message board.  You should be able to post what you want without hearing “this is a LAMP thread.”