Brooks & Jeremiah Make Picks for the Bills in the 1st and 2nd Rounds

2 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Ok well giant hole in your logic, she is attainable.  Just like picking Rudolph at 22 so your whole argument just sunk.  Bottom line if you have the option to pick your franchise qb, why would you pass it up for any other position? And whats with all the name calling man, chill out

Do me a favor. Get together with Boyz and boycott me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Ok well giant hole in your logic, she is attainable.  Just like picking Rudolph at 22 so your whole argument just sunk.  Bottom line if you have the option to pick your franchise qb, why would you pass it up for any other position? And whats with all the name calling man, chill out

hey thanks man, you really seem like some one I should be taking life lessons from. Any other advice, please feel free to learn me something new.  Fighting with people online is stupid, childish, and will only bring you down to the miserable level of other people. 

You could go to the TBDHOT and settle it mono y mono.

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I reeeeaaaaalllly want to come back on this to speak from experience but I'm not allowed to mention those issues due to it being pending civil issues.  But, that's when you go Carrie Underwood on the woman's Kia. :ph34r:

If the car was made in America is the car untouchable? 

23 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

12) Roquan Smith

22) Mike Hughes

53) Mason Rudolph

56) Mike Gesicki

I don't think Smith makes it past SF or Oakland.

I'm not sure Rudolph makes it to 55, I see somebody grabbing him late first as a reach (though I don't agree with it)

42 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Word has it the Steelers and Broncos love Rudolph.  Therefore, there is no way he lasts until 53; Beane would have to take him at 22 or trade up a few spots from 22 to get him.

Oh, and Rudolph comes from the same college system that begat Zac Robinson and Brandon Weeden.

All this.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You could go to the TBDHOT and settle it mono y mono.

Im here to talk bills not argue.  Trade up to 2 and take their guy/trade to 7 take best available,  fill holes in this order: LB, OL, WR. I get my Bills Super Bowl 2019 champs tattoo after.

8 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If the car was made in America is the car untouchable? 

I don't think good things would come of it. Chevy for life.

12 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Do me a favor. Get together with Boyz and boycott me. 

Pfff. You wish.  You're one of the few bright lights here. MTBDGA

13 hours ago, JohnC said:

Go back and read your posts. Look in the mirror before you talk about others responding with insults. Don't bother responding to me because I'm not going to waste my time with your foolishness. 

It's not about responding with insults.........it's about you initiating it when you are absolutely terrible at it.    You are a total !@#$ing dork.  Understand that and know your limitations instead of crafting some embarrassingly weak 2,000 word response.  

WRT the subject matter of expending draft assets on the QB position.........go back 10 years or more and tell me how many still impactful.....or even decent...... NFL players are left from those first rounds........and then how many of those players are QB's?

Should we be glad about standing firm and taking Leodis McKelvin instead of packaging a future #1(Maybin? Anyone?) with him and moving up for Matt Ryan?   

If you think a QB has real franchise QB potential......and you don't have a franchise QB......... it's utter stupidity to pass on him even once in the draft.    

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's not about responding with insults.........it's about you initiating it when you are absolutely terrible at it.    You are a total !@#$ing dork.  Understand that and know your limitations instead of crafting some embarrassingly weak 2,000 word response. 

WRT the subject matter of expending draft assets on the QB position.........go back 10 years or more and tell me how many still impactful.....or even decent...... NFL players are left from those first rounds........and then how many of those players are QB's?

Should we be glad about standing firm and taking Leodis McKelvin instead of packaging a future #1(Maybin? Anyone?) with him and moving up for Matt Ryan?   

If you think a QB has real franchise QB potential......and you don't have a franchise QB......... it's utter stupidity to pass on him even once in the draft.    

You know how much of a fool you are? The position you have just stated is the same position that I have argued over for years. You essentially are arguing against a person who has the same position. How freaking illogical is that!!!! 

There comes a point where it is futile having a discussion with someone who makes absolutely no sense. I have argued for years that the organization has failed to make it a priority to address the qb issue. Yet you repeatedly argue as if I am saying something that I not only am not saying but have never said. 

Are you aware how childish your first paragraph is? Do yourself a favor and ignore me. 

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I don't think good things would come of it. Chevy for life.

Pfff. You wish.  You're one of the few bright lights here. MTBDGA

I want to apologize. When I responded to BillsMafia13 I told him to put me on ignore. I mistakenly mentioned you in my comment when I meant to include BadolBilz (not you). That was my mistake. I often don't agree with you and I'm sure you often don't agree with my takes but at least you are able to comprehend what the other person is saying. What's most annoying is the repeated mischaracterizations after repeated clarifications. That is what has gotten me stoked here. :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I want to apologize. When I responded to BillsMafia13 I told him to put me on ignore. I mistakenly mentioned you in my comment when I meant to include BadolBilz (not you). That was my mistake. I often don't agree with you and I'm sure you often don't agree with my takes but at least you are able to comprehend what the other person is saying. What's most annoying is the repeated mischaracterizations after repeated clarifications. That is what has gotten me stoked here. :ph34r:

Apologise?  PFF. I take offense to that. 

It's all good

?