Baker Mayfield

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Prodays are negligable when it comes to alot. However a guy in drops or the mechanics of a QB do matter. You can tell if they are not smooth, struggle or forced (see Tebow). 

Mayfield though didnt looked forced, struggle in drops. They were smooth just a bit faster than I would expect like rushing them as opposed to proper timing. 

I do have issues with Mayfield but playing from under center in terms of mechanics and drops isnt one of them. 

I hear you, and I hope so for his/our sake B-)

1 hour ago, dickleyjones said:

i am equally glad we have yet another comment regarding repeated threads...

Joke's on you. The threads got merged for a reason.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/04/browns_will_host_josh_allen_sa.html

It's QB visit week in Cleveland and they have reported that Baker Mayfield flies in tonight and will spend all day Tuesday with the team. If I had to guess, it would make sense that he would then fly to Buffalo since it's so close but he very well could go elsewhere like NY for the Jets and Giants meetings so we will have to see if any other news comes out.

But John Dorsey said they will have the QB's fly in back to back to back so they can evaluate them one after the other. Allen, Darnold, Rosen are also scheduled to make visits. Should be an interesting week. Stay tuned for more news

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yep was just going to post this.  Baker will be in NJ for the Giants April 8-9 and with the Jets April 9-10.  That means he has some time between his visit in Cleveland today and tomorrow and then so could he be stopping by Orchard Park in between??

Baker Mayfield schedule:

April 2-3: Cleveland

April 4-7: ??

April 8-9: Giants

April 9-10: Jets

Just now, kdiggz said:

Yep was just going to post this.  Baker will be in NJ for the Giants April 8-9 and with the Jets April 9-10.  That means he has some time between his visit in Cleveland today and tomorrow and then so could he be stopping by Orchard Park in between??

Sounds plausible based on proximity. 

Listen, if Mayfield is drafted by the Bills, of course I will be all in and support him the way I would hope any fan would. That said, I'm hoping it's not Mayfield. I'm just not convinced he'll be able to translate his college game to the NFL. If the Bills were to go balls out and go up to #2, I'm hoping it's for Rosen. If Mayfield is till there at 7 and Rosen is gone (which of course he will be) that's fine....it is what it is....you can't make NFL teams want to trade with you and you can't force guys to slip down draft boards. But to me it's only Rosen who is worth the full asking price to go up to #2. Otherwise, I'd prefer they stay at 12, take Jackson or only trade next year's 3rd or something to go from 12 to 9 for Mayfield (to get ahead of the Dolphins who reportedly love the guy). 

• Thank you (+1) 1